Thursday, 2024-04-25, 11:23 PM
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Just a 'Frightener' or Common Sense?
Just a 'Frightener' or Common Sense?
CulzieDate: Monday, 2013-06-03, 10:58 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Makes scary reading but are they just stirring it?

http://info.moneyweek.com/urgent-....dLjEAkw

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Wednesday, 2013-06-05, 6:09 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
I'm not sure if a devastating economic collapse in the short term will be a bad thing in the long term.

Obviously chances are it will be a catastrophe, but is the way we are at present really sustainable, where our people can't even get full time contracts of employment, so they are trapped in benefit subsidy's just to survive, our Nations industry has been sold away, we support the third World with foreign aid, yet buy almost all our electrical equipment from them, it's estimated that over 300,000 thousand people will lose their jobs in retail over the next 5 years. Our Country is swamped by foreigners, so the labour market is full to bursting, the future for our people in this Country is grim at present, personally a tragic situation to develop in this land, that leads to a radical change in Government might be the only thing that saves us from this slow and cruel suicide that our Nations political elite seem to be leading us to.

CulzieDate: Thursday, 2013-06-06, 10:07 AM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Load ...
When I first read it I thought there was a bit of sense with it ( I haven't read the whole piece yet). However, they seem to be ignoring the fact that it was the banks who got us into all this trouble in the first place and these guys are still getting their big bonuses while this article's focus is on the pensioners.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

CulzieDate: Thursday, 2014-01-30, 6:44 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Load ...
I agree that so many foreigners coming into the country does not help our situation. A local think tank years ago said that those who have lived in the country all their lives (and generations before them)will have to get used to a life on the 'buroo' as foreigners will be taking up the jobs once filled by them. So it was known well in advance what was going to happen. Of course there are those who will paint it as the indigenous people don't want to work. This despite 20 and 30 thousands working un the shipyard alone and thousands more in Mackies, Shorts, Ropeworks and Mills etc

You wonder how the country survived before the foreigners came if you were to believe the crap spoken by those who say the country needs the foreigners.

CulzieDate: Thursday, 2014-01-30, 6:56 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Load ...
Was at a funeral a couple of weeks ago of a fella who had died aged 50. I could name quite a few more who have died around that age and younger. However, the government says people are living longer,but I have my doubts. The big change over the years has been to place the blame for bad health on the person who is in bad health. Do you smoke or drink? is the first question usually asked. So a bit the same with the way they quote figures of longevity. Another scam so they don't have to pay out what people have paid into during their lifetime.

THE GREAT WORK TILL YOU DROP SCAM . January 2014 Amanda Campbell

Chancellor George Osborne and his coalition partners want you to work till you're 67, 68 or even 70 - despite the fact you may not physically be capable of doing so, your employer may not have a job for you, or as a young person you actually have a job - because if all the ' old codgers' get to keep their jobs you won't even get a look in! So most of us now face our late 50s and 60s terrified of being thrown onto the scrapheap, unable to get a new job because we're too old and there aren't any, desperately clinging on to something too physically taxing, and unable to get our state pensions which we've paid into in National Insurance for years. But never mind us - it all sounds like a scam for the government to keep our pension money.

Len McCluskey, Unite General Secretary, Autumn Statement, December 5, 2013..

In a country with the longest working hours in Europe, Osborne delivered a 'work until you drop' demand to our young and took the axe to services we rely on and hold dear. If you're under 40 in this country, this government is very clearly not on your side. Wages are dropping, homes are a pipe dream and now you'll work until you are 70.

National Pensioners Convention, December 2013

Politicians can work way beyond their mid-sixties and they have got a home for them called the House of Lords. You compare that lifestyle with people who have worked all their life doing manual labour on low pay, in a care home or digging up the roads, and then ask them to keep on going. Its just not right.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Just a 'Frightener' or Common Sense?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: