• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » The Blue Eyed Shan
The Blue Eyed Shan
CulzieDate: Friday, 2010-12-17, 4:49 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Just reading that book recently and it started me off to thinking about how so many actors seem to be brown-eyed especially in American and American TV shows/series. It seems to be going the same way in the UK. In the 1950s and even 60s most seemed to be blue-eyed. Anyway,thinkin it might be my immagination I looked it up and got this.

Blue eyes are most common in Northern Europe and Central Europe and to a lesser degree in Southern Europe (Spain and Portugal are best examples, where 1-49% of the people are blue-eyed, through migration of Northern European and Central European settlers) and southern Central Asia; Afghanistan and Pakistan are a notable example.[30] They are also found in parts of North Africa,[31] West Asia, and South Asia,[32] in particular the northern areas of India, largely Kashmir. Pakistan and Iran also have a considerable population of blue eyed people.

A 2002 study found that the prevalence of blue eye color among Caucasians in the United States to be 33.8 percent for those born from 1936 through 1951 compared with 57.4 percent for those born from 1899 through 1905.[10] Blue eyes have become increasingly rare among American children, with only one out of every six or 16.6%, which is 49.8 million out of 300 million (22.4% of white Americans) of the total United States population having blue eyes.[33][34] The plunge in the past few decades has taken place at a remarkable rate. A century ago, 80 percent of people married within their ethnic group. Blue eyes were routinely passed down, especially among people of Western and Northern European ancestry.[33][34][35]

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Saturday, 2010-12-18, 8:53 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Basically the decline is due to race mixing

CulzieDate: Sunday, 2010-12-19, 2:10 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Load ...
Yeah I was thinking that RSAUB and its a trend that will continue I suppose. Hitler might have had the elitesm of the white race in mind but its backfired on him bigtime. It still might have been in vogue if Hitler had not behaved as he did. In Birth of a Nation there was one part in it where it showed the Dixie people coming under attack from negroes and some yankees sheltered them saying that we may have had our diffrences but we are whites together now, Granted that was set before Hitler's time but was made in the 1920s I think,so it was still how a lot people felt ....a pride in their race.

However,after World War2 they deliberately set out on a course the opposite to what Hitler preached, the result of which we are seeing today,

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-21, 8:13 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Load ...
Yes, basically making our nations a pack of mongrels so war between European nations plus America never happens again, have the identities of our nations in tatters, at a state where we all just think of ourselves as human being rather than having any sort of cultural/ethnic pride in who we are and what our people have achieved.

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-22, 2:33 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Load ...
Yip I guess the old ways have gone,maybe never to return. I have said the first move after World War 2 was the Archbishop of Canterbury (Fisher) going to Rome to meet the pope. That was about 1960. There had been no contact between Canterbury and Rome since the Reformation. So that was the first tenative step in the blending in of the nations leading to the EU we have today.

I believe the same lies in store for Ulster. The procedure seeems to be that when conflict arises the attitude of America especially is that this must be never allowed to happen again. We must do anything, and pull any move to see that it doesn't. After our conflict (albeit on a smaller scale) the same measures will be used to bring Ulster and Eire together as was used to the same end in Europe.

RSAUBDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-22, 10:49 PM | Message # 6
Colonel general
Load ...
You have hit the nail straight on the head.

SlappataigDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-05, 7:20 PM | Message # 7
Colonel
Group: Checked
Load ...
The EU is a dictatorship of the highest order, and the rampant communism theyve brought into force has made average joe, stupid, weary and culturally bland. Unless theyre muslim.

CulzieDate: Saturday, 2011-01-08, 6:15 PM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
Load ...
Bit older than you fellas. smile but it was the Common Market at one time, de Gualle blocked Britain from getting full membership. He said they could join as a trading partner, as Britain had proclaimed that they only wanted to join for trade reasons. New Zealand and other Commonwealth countries told Britian that they could provide all their needs regarding food etc as they had been doing for decades. But Britain wasn't listening. I think that shows that it was always a political move and trade was only an offshoot of that. They finally got their way when Heath took us in.

An Australian Prime Minster a few years back expressed his views about a break with Britain when he said that Britain had turned their back on us when they went into Europe. Why should we not now do the same? He may have a point.

Just as an aside. The Daily Express was the only newspaper which stood against entry to the then Common Market.

CulzieDate: Sunday, 2011-01-09, 2:39 PM | Message # 9
Generalissimo
Load ...
Blue eyes in America. Watchin TV I have noticed this trend for a while now especially in American films and TV series. At first I thought it just a phrase in these shows but it seems it is the norm now. Most white stars on it have brown eyes. As it mentions it was so different not so long ago. But again I think it is a deliberate policy by the various goverments, with America being the prime mover behind it all. I think even in Sweden there is an influx of Asians and others. Certainly Henrik Larsson of Celtic FC didn't fit the bill as a traditional looking Swede.

The description given to an ideal English girl was 'The English Rose' which was blond hair,blue eyes,rosy,cheeks. I think they even had an 'English Rose' contest. Ah,but all long gone now.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20061022/news_1c22blue.html

RSAUBDate: Monday, 2011-01-10, 1:41 AM | Message # 10
Colonel general
Load ...
Sweden is being overrun by foreign invaders, mainly Muslims, their cities are now being totally swamped and this for me is a disaster as anyone who has ever been to the Country will tell you. It is the most beautiful country in the World, everything is spotless, no litter lying on the street, highly efficient, great infrastructure absolutely gorgeous looking people. A truly Germanic homeland. I have great respect for the Scandinavians as a whole although they are all suffering the dreaded disaster of multiculturalism.

CulzieDate: Monday, 2011-01-10, 4:57 PM | Message # 11
Generalissimo
Load ...
Never been there RSAUB but have always pictured it as you have described it. I think with the advent of TV and travel it has also helped to take away the uniqueness of the different countries. America was a country with no long history or traditions so I don't think they seen it the same way as the British and even other European countries. From Coca-Cola to Baseball Hats. From music to films (or 'movies') the American influence is strong thoughout the west and beyond. Thats why in one sense I can see where the Muslims are coming from,though needless to say I have no time for them.

America would probably cite its own society which is a 'dolly-mixture' one and say if we can do it,so can you. Their influence is everwhere and has been for a long time now. In 'The British Empire' by Niall Ferguson if I remember correctly, he says that America actually told Britain 'its time for you to move over now cause we're taking over'. In the Dimbely series on TV he said that America's strategy was 'we don't want to run a country...just own it'. Though multinational companies etc.

When Enoch Powell first said that America was involved in the Ulster situation I remember thinking 'I can't see that, Britain is still Great Britain and each country controls its own system and area. How wrong I was. The mighty dollar rules. Just to own a country is the policy and let the locals supposedly run it.

RSAUBDate: Monday, 2011-01-10, 9:15 PM | Message # 12
Colonel general
Load ...
Can't disagree at all, well said.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » The Blue Eyed Shan
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: