Wednesday, 2024-05-15, 3:57 AM
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » I'm Not An Irishman..Ian Paisley
I'm Not An Irishman..Ian Paisley
CulzieDate: Monday, 2010-12-27, 4:28 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
'Oh I'm a Britisher I'm not an Irishman,not an Irishman at all. Because I'm a Scots-Irishman,because my people came from Scotland to northern Ireland. This is part of our upbringing,part of our history - part of our life ,the blood that courses in our veins'

'The People's Flag' BBC 2 Wednesday 21st of June 2006 at 7pm

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Monday, 2010-12-27, 10:59 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
I'm not an Irishman, I'm a Scots Irishman, still a bloody Irishman in the eyes of the world.

CulzieDate: Monday, 2010-12-27, 11:25 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Load ...
Yeah a stupid statement from him. I can never get my head round that statement that some loyalists come out with...'I'm not Irish I'm Northern Irish'....ther'e still Irish then whether north,south east or west. I think I know in what sense they are meaning it but to the outside world......you are still Irish...full stop.

Haven't heard to many English or Scotsmen from the northern part of their countries replying in the same manner.....'I'm not English..I'm northern English.

But Paisley when interviewed on TV after his betrayal said in answer to Ken Reid's similar question said....Oh I'm Irish, then went on to waffle something about when he visits America etc he tells them he is an irishman.

Think that shows him up for what he is. Two-faced

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-29, 6:55 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Load ...
Oh he's more faces than the Albert Clock, no wonder we as a people aren't understood throughout the World when our leaders can't even clearly explain themselves

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2010-12-29, 8:43 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Load ...
Yip,true and it bloody annoys me especially him being a 'Christian'. But its come into my mind this last few weeks that the Bible Old Testament is where he takes his lead from in deceitfulness. Didn't Esau trick his brother out of his inheritence and David sent Bathsheba's husband into a part of the battle where he would be more likely to be killed. Soooo

Anyway here a piece from Ulster Television. The video had been taken off,but the 'blurb' mentions about him saying he is irish... I think the s-i-l has that programme I taped where he said he wasn't irish. I'll see if he can find it and put it on computer.

Ian Paisley steps down as leader of the DUP

Ian Paisley has stepped down as leader of the DUP.
Saturday, 31 May 2008
Tags:
Local News
ian paisley
interview

On Friday night the DUP said goodbye to Mr Paisley at a farewell bash in South Belfast.
In a revealing interview, Mr Paisley has told UTV`s political editor Ken Reid there should only be one unionist party.
He also talks of his respect for Martin McGuinness, says he is an Irishman and reflects on his long career: WATCH FULL INTERVIEW

SlappataigDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-05, 7:18 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Checked
Load ...
hate that lundy. Spineless as a politician, and culturally, same as that George best.

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-05, 9:06 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Load ...
I know Paisley wasn't there but have come to the conclusion Slappa that all those at the top are worthless. The visit of the pope to Britain and how all the 'great and good' stood in line to recieve him and his blessing shows just how they rally round each other. There they all stood in line Queen,Cameron,Brown,Blair Thatcher etc etc.

Paisley got the same treatment with his portrait in Westminster and his wife in the Lords. Its all about using the people and then discarding them when they have served their purpose.

SlappataigDate: Thursday, 2011-01-06, 10:22 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
Load ...
EU driven i fully believe.

CulzieDate: Friday, 2011-01-07, 1:02 PM | Message # 9
Generalissimo
Load ...
Or/and American Slappa. I have mentioned before how America called the shots after WW2 and their pushing of a USE. Funny enough so did Winston Churchill even before that. sad

RSAUBDate: Friday, 2011-01-07, 11:20 PM | Message # 10
Colonel general
Load ...
Yip, people have no comprehension of how much the war actually cost Britain, in terms of our status as a World Super-Power, our Empire, and the affects of the huge financial debt owed to America.

I look at Nations like Rhodesia, who tried to fight for what was right, they have been proved right, the courage of men who stood and died under the union flag, but were shit on because the Political elite decided their Country wasn’t suitable in the new post-war political landscape.

SlappataigDate: Saturday, 2011-01-08, 11:58 AM | Message # 11
Colonel
Load ...
aye could be the EU and that NAU that obamas so fond of.

CulzieDate: Saturday, 2011-01-08, 5:58 PM | Message # 12
Generalissimo
Load ...
Rhodesia yes and both of them. I rememember Sir Roy Welensky during a programme on TV describing how they were treated by Westminster. Ian McLeod was one of those involved in talks. Roy said , we thought we were dealing with honourable men but learned that diplomacy was a name they used for what in the end was treachery.

McMillan in the 1950s went on about the 'wind of change' blowing thoughout Africa so that was a fortaste of what to expect from the Westminster masters. A fella said to me one time..'that may be so but one place they will never change or take is South Africa' He went on to say that they were there own boss and a people who had fought for their land and also they had a lot of natural resoures. But SA went too due to international pressure pushed by the Feds in America.

I think we should remember that one of the first places they pushed their policy was in the CSA. Now they are doing the same on a worldwide scale. After WW2 they called the shots and continue to do so. They tell Britain what to do anyway

CulzieDate: Saturday, 2011-01-08, 6:01 PM | Message # 13
Generalissimo
Load ...
Whats the NAU Slappa?

CulzieDate: Sunday, 2011-01-09, 3:36 PM | Message # 14
Generalissimo
Load ...
The way we were or to be more precise the way the dupers were...

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » I'm Not An Irishman..Ian Paisley
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: