Wednesday, 2024-05-15, 12:46 PM
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » First Multi-Racial Proganda Movie?
First Multi-Racial Proganda Movie?
CulzieDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 8:27 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Just watching an old movie on TV. It was called 'A Matter Of Life And Death'and the storyline was of a pilot being killed in WW2 and on eventually getting to heaven there was a jury to decide whether he should be spared to go back to earth. There were two advocates One British and one American.

The American had a 6 different nationalities jury. I can't remember them all but there was one from India,China,Africa,Ireland. They were all places where Britain had been involved in and were not too well disposed towards Britain and the pilot was British.

The British advocate then called 6 Americans and the 6 Americans had all came from the aforementioned countries. Think you can see what I'm getting at. They were all different,but all Americans.

It certainly carried a multi-racial message. That movie was made in 1945. Its taken a while but the message seems to have eventually got though.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Monday, 2011-10-17, 10:09 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Indeed, that was it indeed. The Americans decided, if they can all be American then the same can happen elsewhere.

What gets me but, they may all be American, but where is it they look to for their heritage? It is indeed their own ethic group, wither it be Scots Irish etc.

So for me that says it all. However indeed, someday I myself will be asking the question of who am I anymore as this is no longer my Homeland.

But alas, this movie just shows clearly that after the war, things were set in motion, that basically meant the mongralisation of Europe. A Nation of everybody under the sun, no more tribal conflict, no more ethic disputes/conflicts in the long run(50-100 years) basically making sure that an event like the 1st of 2nd World War would never happen again.

Although what is happening now, is the Chinese and Indians are becoming major powers and the West has spent that much money helping them and the decline of our own industries to these new economic giants has left us behind, and in 50-100 years we could end up the Mongolia of the modern World.

CulzieDate: Thursday, 2011-10-20, 1:31 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
I think that is the way it will happen RSAUB. Egypt,Greece,China etc were the great civilisations of their age. But in our day they were backward countries in comparison to Britain,America.Europe. It seems that 'every dog has its day'

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Friday, 2011-10-21, 10:38 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Indeed,every dog has it's day. And Britains day is now nothing but a distant memory.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » First Multi-Racial Proganda Movie?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: