• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Manor Street/Lower Oldpark
Manor Street/Lower Oldpark
PastieBapDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-05, 11:32 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Checked
Load ...
Is there a better example in Ulster of the inability/lack of interest of Protestant political representatives to fight the worthy cause of deprived and intimidated working class loyalists?

I drove through the area this evening, partly to see how things had deteriorated in the area over the last year, and also over the past ten.

The housing line on Oldpark Road, up to Hillview Road, reduces by 1-2 homes each year. Nothing is said. Protestant homes, which used to go right up to the peace line, are systematically targeted, fled, left derelict, then knocked down in preparation for the time when the last estate inhabitants have to get out (just like as happened in Torrens) and the whole area is rebuilt and housed by people on a false sectarian waiting list who just HAVE to live in North Belfast.

Where are our spokesmen? Who actually cares? Fucking disgraceful what is being played out in those streets. Shame on our politicians.

CulzieDate: Saturday, 2012-09-08, 4:27 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Thats the way with politicans. But some are worse than others.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

sophyaDate: Wednesday, 2024-03-06, 10:13 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Load ...
The five nights at freddy's contains good ideas for people to have fun and discover things that are intriguing, according to the forums I have seen.

naturalhurryDate: Thursday, 2024-03-14, 1:47 AM | Message # 4
Private
Load ...
It's actually quite difficult to understand. Only when you understand the nature of this argument is it easy to explain. Perhaps you should refer to previous proofs and practical examples run 3

myrastone123Date: Thursday, 2024-03-14, 11:05 AM | Message # 5
Private
Load ...
  • In a world where individual efforts often shine, a group Thank You card stands as a symbol of collective appreciation, a shared acknowledgment of kindness.

BaliarDate: Thursday, 2024-03-14, 2:22 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Load ...
Looking to enhance healthcare data exchange? HIE integration is the key! It allows seamless connection between different health information systems, improving patient care coordination. Explore cutting-edge HIE software development solutions at Glorium Technologies: https://gloriumtech.com/health-....lopment. #HealthTech #HIE

dordle123Date: Thursday, 2024-04-25, 4:49 AM | Message # 7
Private
Load ...
I had a large harvest after watching your post! I used to play poppy playtime games because they were entertaining, but now I'll follow you and read your writings to learn more.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Manor Street/Lower Oldpark
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: