Group: Moderators
Load ...
http://youtu.be/TUYOLn40To0

Message edited by RSAUB - Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 3:21 AM

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 7:50 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Good 'un and o so true. Yes we do remember the Boyne but there are some who would prefer we didn't and not just on the other side. In disscusion with a guy a 'loyalist' after a while of back and forward he said we should forget about the past the Boyne and the rest. I said aye maybe if they forget about Pearse,Tone Bodenstown and the rest.

It shows that even among 'loyalists' there are those who are forever telling us to move on with the addition of forgetting about our past. I have never ever heard a republication/nationalist saying the same regarding their past.

Good wee song that and its great that Rhodesians keep the flame burning.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 9:25 AM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Bloody traitors, I admire the Rhodesians, the Rhodesian spirit still lives on, the way they fought on and wouldn't have gave in if South Africa hadn't stabbed them in the back.

Our community have a lot to learn from them.

On a side note a recent Kent branch of the Rhodesians Worldwide had a branch meeting last month and over 50 attended, and that's in Kent England over 30 years since the end of Rhodesia. The spirit is strong.

CulzieDate: Sunday, 2011-07-17, 6:00 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Good to hear that about Kent.

Think the message in the song is a bit like 'Roots' by 'Show of Hands'. I liked that 'un too. It could easily apply to us and not just the English

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Videos » theyve song
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: