• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Videos » John Wayne and the liberals
John Wayne and the liberals
CulzieDate: Friday, 2014-05-30, 10:59 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
You know, I got up early this morning. I was up at about 4:30 this morning. I couldn’t sleep. I decided to get up and, God help me, exercise. I thought I’d try exercise for a day and if that didn’t make me feel better, I’m going to start drinking again. It didn’t work. I’m going to start drinking again,” Glenn joked. “I just hate all of the stupid people around the rest of the country nowhere near my life. You know what I mean? I just, I can’t take the people in Washington anymore. I want to go back up to the farm and just hang out with my cows and people who make sense, and my cows make more sense than the people in Washington do.”
While Glenn was ‘exercising’ bright and early this morning, he found the story with excerpts from a 1975 interview between Tony Macklin and Wayne on TheBlaze. His words, which are nearly 40 years old, sound like they could have been uttered today, as Wayne digs into liberal political tactics and fiscal policies.
(Content Warning: Perhaps unsurprisingly, a bit of salty language ahead)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btvSE6tVHzQ#t=117

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Wednesday, 2014-06-11, 6:52 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Talking  a lot of sense. Always loved John Wayne and Clint Eastwood. One of my favourite movies that starred John Wayne was The Green Berets which at the time was an Anti-Communist film and excellently made.

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2014-06-11, 10:21 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Liked John alright but I was more of a Gary Cooper fan lol. I know, a bit of a wimp when set beside John lol. Clint is great too.

I must have watched Pale Rider about a dozen times before it dawned on me.....this is Shane. Not exactly Shane but a lot like it.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

Sjackson3289Date: Monday, 2022-02-07, 3:20 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Users
Load ...
I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search, Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Videos » John Wayne and the liberals
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: