Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Ulster news » Protestant Family To Move Out
Protestant Family To Move Out
CulzieDate: Monday, 2013-08-19, 10:17 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...

Protestant family to move out after another sectarian attack

by Gemma Murray

An overnight attack on a house in the Suffolk estate of west Belfast has been condemned as ‘sectarian’ by DUP councillor Brian Kingston.

Damage was caused to the living room window of the house at the top of Kells Avenue in the Protestant enclave around 3am on Sunday.
The householder, who does not want to be named, said: "This is the latest attack on our home over an 18-month period. We had petrol bombs thrown at our house not long ago too.
"My partner and I have a four-year-old and a three-month-old and we have asked the Housing Executive to get out, so we hope to be leaving soon."

Councillor Kingston said the living room window of their home was "smashed by a broken piece of paving slab".
"It is believed this was thrown from the car park of the Lidl store on Stewartstown Road," he said.
"Thankfully there were no injuries but this will have been a very frightening and traumatic experience for this young family.
"It is outrageous and vile that people should be subjected to such sectarian attacks in their own home in the middle of the night."

A PSNI spokesman said: "Police in west Belfast received a report of damage to a window at a house in the Kells Avenue area of Suffolk on Sunday 18th August.
"It is believed the damage occurred sometime around 3am.
"Neighbourhood officers will be contacting the occupant to discuss this and several other recent incidents at the property."

[u][color=#0000ff]http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news....u]

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Saturday, 2013-08-31, 6:10 AM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Sad that republican violence has led to yet another Protestant family being forced from their home, the sad thing is so many of our own people just don't care.

CulzieDate: Sunday, 2013-09-08, 8:18 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Yes, the DAM syndrome I call it...'doesn't  affect me''. That's the overall position and thinking of most Prods.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Sunday, 2013-09-15, 2:17 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Very true, that just about sums up our lot too a tee.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Ulster news » Protestant Family To Move Out
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: