Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Ulster news » Jimmy Savile and the IRA
Jimmy Savile and the IRA
CulzieDate: Friday, 2012-10-26, 9:07 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Published on Sunday 21 October 2012 14:29

News Letter

JIMMY Savile once boasted of having friends in the IRA which he used in threats against his enemies, it has been claimed.

The former presenter of Jim’ll Fix It - who is now suspected of being one of Britain’s most prolific paedophiles - told a journalist that he could have people “done by the IRA”.

In the conversation which he had with the reporter in 2000 - evidence of which has been passed to the multi-agency investigation into Savile’s abuse - he claimed that his Papal blessing had given him direct connection to republican killers.

According to the story published in the Sunday People, Savile quizzed the reporter over rumours that a recently deceased friend had been mugged.

“I want to know names and I can have them waking up in hospital with every bone in their body broken,” he said.

“If someone has done this to ****** that makes them my enemy. And you don’t want to be my enemy.

“I know the IRA, men from the IRA, and you don’t need to ask these guys twice.

“I’m serious. Don’t f*****g think I’m not serious.

“I can get them done - just with a phone call. That’s all it takes, young man.”

When the journalist asked what connection he had to the IRA, Jimmy Savile replied; “You don’t get blessed by the Pope for noting.”

Meanwhile, the BBC is expected to broadcast a Panorama special on Monday night, examining Newsnight’s decision to drop an investigation into Jimmy Savile’s abuse of children.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Saturday, 2012-10-27, 7:49 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
http://biased-bbc.com/category/pro-ira

Nothing surprises me with scum associated with the BBC. I remember live on air Dermot O’Leary when he had his own chat show on BBC radio talking about how he and his family listened to IRA songs and Wolfe Tonne songs in their family home and David Tennant and others within the BBC have made pro-Irish republican remarks. One hate filled anti-British organisation, I remember seeing a picture of BBC journalists on strike because of the Governments ban on Sinn Fein/IRA propaganda.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Ulster news » Jimmy Savile and the IRA
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: