Thursday, 2024-04-25, 2:17 AM
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: Culture ::.. » Orange Order » GOLI Booklet Downloads: Revolution & revolt plus Formation (of the Order)
GOLI Booklet Downloads: Revolution & revolt plus Formation
BillstickerDate: Friday, 2014-04-18, 2:56 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Checked
Load ...
GOLI are rolling out a project which I recently attended which runs over 2 nights and delivers educational talks and accompaying visual presentation. The PDF booklets may be either viewed or downloaded by clicking the links below:

Module 1: Revolution & Revolt: Catholic Ascendancy and Protestant opposition 1685 - 1691

http://www.mediafire.com/downloa....t_1.pdf

The above booklet contains a section which deals with amongst others the Battle of Killiecrankie, July 27th 1689

Module 2: The Formation & Growth of the Orange Institution from 1795

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h6u78x19cyrz1oa/OrangeGrowth_2.pdf

This one chronicles the formation from earliest records of the Orange and its spread throughout the world.

RSAUBDate: Friday, 2014-04-18, 4:29 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Excellent idea, time to promote education amongst our own community on their culture and heritage and no better way to do this than to provide the mediums for people to freely access such information.

CulzieDate: Friday, 2014-04-18, 10:01 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Yes good to see it, and hope it helps in the cause of spreading the word and history of Orangeism. Ther'e doing a good job. Well done Bill Sticker and all others involved in the project.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

amopaulitoDate: Sunday, 2022-11-13, 10:37 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Users
Load ...
Hey! A perfectly written essay from collegepapers.net has to be done securely as well. Or, at least, this is what our customers expert from us - total privacy, confidentiality, and security. In 2021, plagiarism and cheating are the two things that cause the most trouble for college and university students.

ViollaKaDate: Tuesday, 2023-02-21, 8:49 PM | Message # 5
Sergeant
Group: Users
Load ...
For me, this is critical, especially since I have many unanswered questions about education. The most important thing, in my opinion, is to do research on the subject of your letter. This is where I start. However, I will use this service if the topic is incredibly complex. For me, this is one of the best essay writers service. wink

Forum » ..:: Culture ::.. » Orange Order » GOLI Booklet Downloads: Revolution & revolt plus Formation (of the Order)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: