Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 4:45 AM
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: History ::.. » History of the ulster scots » The Ulster-Scots come to Dixie
The Ulster-Scots come to Dixie
PalmettoPatriotDate: Saturday, 2010-05-29, 7:10 PM | Message # 1
Group: Removed
Load ...

''In the early 1700s roughly 50,000 Ulster-Scots left the ports of Belfast, Larne and Londonderry for the New World. Like their ancestors who had crossed the North Channel in the early 1600s, the Ulster-Scots came to America as groups of extended families (or "clans")....'

http://slmnews.blogspot.com/2010/05/ulster-scots-come-to-dixie.html

SlappataigDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-02, 11:33 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Checked
Load ...
thats a great blog, its very heartwarming when so many care for the dixie culture here, that it happens vice versa! - ive 3 confederate flags outside with my ulster loyalist and ulster israeli ones, and i know a boy that plasters his area with them on the north coast!

PalmettoPatriotDate: Thursday, 2010-06-03, 3:06 AM | Message # 3
Load ...

That's awesome that y'all are so pro-Dixie. I certainly do my best to spread the pro-Ulster message here. I need to get another Ulster nationalist flag so I can fly this one I've got outside without worrying about the sun bleaching it out and having nothing to replace it with. Does anyone know a link to a site where I can buy one over the net?

By the way, here's a good piece on the history of Ulster...

http://www.ulsterdefenceleague.co.uk/history-of-ulster/

SlappataigDate: Thursday, 2010-06-03, 6:03 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Checked
Load ...
^ it sure is - youd be best with a ulster loyalist as your next one, it is our countrys official flag!
or how about getting this made, i have been looking for who would do it cheapest

PalmettoPatriotDate: Saturday, 2010-06-05, 3:56 AM | Message # 5
Load ...

Cool.

I don't dislike the official Ulster flag, I just like the St Andrews Cross and colours of the Ulster nationalist flag. I should get both really.

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-23, 7:13 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Quote (PalmettoPatriot)
That's awesome that y'all are so pro-Dixie. I certainly do my best to spread the pro-Ulster message here. I need to get another Ulster nationalist flag so I can fly this one I've got outside without worrying about the sun bleaching it out and having nothing to replace it with. Does anyone know a link to a site where I can buy one over the net?

PalmettoPatriot. I'll post them onto you.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

Forum » ..:: History ::.. » History of the ulster scots » The Ulster-Scots come to Dixie
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: