Thursday, 2024-03-28, 9:43 PM
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: History ::.. » History of the ulster scots » Ulster-Scots Americans Visit
Ulster-Scots Americans Visit
CulzieDate: Friday, 2011-01-14, 9:27 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
It starts this Monday 17th

Dear All,

Please see below, details of a new 3 part documentary following a group of Ulster-Scots from the US as they visit Northern Ireland to trace their roots and discover a little more about their Ulster heritage.

I know this will be of interest to a lot of you - so don’t forget - “We’r Fur Hame” starts Monday 17th January 2011 at 19.00hrs on BBC2 - the series runs for 3 weeks.

Regards,

Iain

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Sunday, 2011-01-16, 2:20 AM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
I'll not get to see it tomorrow night, hopefully get a chance to see it on BBC IPLAYER, if the programme is positive it can only be a good thing, would also be a benefit to ourselves if it's shown in the United States as well.

CulzieDate: Sunday, 2011-01-16, 11:59 AM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Yeah thats what I was thinking re the USA. I hope the word goes around and a good few watch it as it will boost the viewing figures and help promote any plans for more TV programmes of the same nature. Hope it works for you on the BBC1 PLAYER alright. We are off to a Burn's Night this coming Friday,and have a few Scots friends coming over for it. Looking forward to that. smile

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

Forum » ..:: History ::.. » History of the ulster scots » Ulster-Scots Americans Visit
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: