Load ...
Rory aims for Brit gold

Saturday, 10 October 2009

Rory McIlroy

enlarge Print Email Search
Search
Go

Bookmark & Share
Digg Itdel.icio.usFacebookStumbleuponWhat are these?

Change font size: A | A | A
Rory McIlroy has indicated he will compete for Britain and not Ireland in the 2016 Olympics.

Golf and rugby sevens were yesterday voted on to the programme for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro — leaving the Holywood man in a dilemma regarding who he will represent.

Even though he is qualified to play for Ireland, the 20-year-old is expected to link up with a British team.

“I'd probably play for Great Britain,” he said. “I have a British passport. I’d love to get a gold medal one day.”

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport....Y6TT14V

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Sunday, 2010-07-18, 11:29 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
He might be a Roman Catholic, but I've more respect for him than I have for that idiot McDowell, the one who's "Protestant and Irish", or Darren Clark, the man who sang the fields of Athenry and wrapped himself in the tricolour a few years ago.

andrepiersonDate: Saturday, 2023-08-19, 3:17 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Load ...
Beyondthe game, delve into captivating facts about badminton's origins, unique rules,
and remarkable players. Our compilation of intriguing trivia offers a fresh
perspective on the sport you love. Discover more at Badminton Pros.

thesoroorDate: Thursday, 2023-09-28, 6:51 AM | Message # 4
Private
Load ...
Rory McIlroy, aiming for Olympic gold in golf, leans towards representing Great Britain in the 2016 Olympics. Despite eligibility for Ireland, the 20-year-old golfer's British passport makes this choice appealing. The decision reflects his aspiration for a gold medal on the international stage.

Just like Rory's deliberate choice, finding the perfect fit in mens slim fit chinos is essential for both style and comfort. The right pair not only enhances your look but also complements your personal fashion choice, making you feel confident and ready for any occasion.

dorothyconnorDate: Thursday, 2024-01-18, 6:34 AM | Message # 5
Private
Load ...
I love reading about fashion and giving fashion tips. Let me tell you about fashion this winter. The Jim Harbaugh Hoodie is the best thing you can wear this winter. It makes you fashionable and beautiful.

All type jackets available in this site

criticizecorsetDate: Friday, 2024-01-26, 10:34 AM | Message # 6
Private
Load ...
I love playing games online. I recently saw a very interesting zombie shooting game that you might want to try. It's free. Please come survivor io and try it.

Forum » ..:: Sports ::.. » Other sports » McIlroy Wants To Play For Britain
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: