Friday, 2024-03-29, 6:24 AM
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » E-Petition on no 10 site calling for In/Out referendum
E-Petition on no 10 site calling for In/Out referendum
BillstickerDate: Thursday, 2013-05-09, 1:20 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Checked
Load ...
The UKIP comet has just hit all the current crop of political dinosaurs and they havnt a clue whats coming next!!

Theres a no 10 E-Petition to hold Camerons referendum prior to the next election at

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/44549

RSAUBDate: Friday, 2013-05-10, 5:49 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Shall sign and pass it on on facebook. We have been long overdue a vote on our future, just a pity it hasn't happened in time to stop the invasion of the gypsy parasites in the near future to add to the tens of thousands of their fellow gypsy parasites already here.

darrenbailey894Date: Friday, 2022-03-11, 10:08 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Load ...
It would be hard to explain to parents how I managed to screw up in college, so I had to do my best to find an alternative solution and stay on track. I ran into pay me to do your homework reviews at the key moment when other options had failed.

comenoDate: Thursday, 2022-08-04, 10:40 AM | Message # 4
Private
Load ...
Thanks to https://låneutensikkerhet.no,  it took me only about 5 minutes to apply and receive my email saying it was approved. They make it so easy. You can pay your loan off early with no penalties!

davidchristainDate: Wednesday, 2022-09-14, 11:29 AM | Message # 5
Private
Load ...
There is general agreement among academics that petitions that target political figures and institutions count as political involvement. As stated by top book writing website, most people think of petitions as an asymmetrical method of communication between an institution on the one side and a person or group on the other.

jamesnfoewn4Date: Wednesday, 2022-09-14, 5:58 PM | Message # 6
Private
Load ...
But petitions do not always complete the problem, quite often a government agency either turns a blind eye to this and does not notice, or blocks the display of this petition for the area in which it is held

reecouponsDate: Monday, 2024-01-29, 9:56 AM | Message # 7
Private
Load ...
Hello sir I have a question for you: what do you do in your free time?If you have any activity, then that is great, but if you are not involved in any indoor or outdoor activity,
then I have a suggestion for you check out ayamaya coupons code which is a camping accessories coupon code get this deal and enjoy your free time with your family and friends

ritecouponsDate: Monday, 2024-01-29, 11:52 AM | Message # 8
Private
Load ...
hello everyone get amazing coupons and deal for your shopping check Sassybax coupons code

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » E-Petition on no 10 site calling for In/Out referendum
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: