• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela
CulzieDate: Thursday, 2010-10-07, 5:31 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Not just sure about Nelson Mandela except that he was indeed a member of the ANC. This from the Shankill Mirror letters page.

I don't make it a habit of writing to the press expressing my opposition to another Protestant Minister,but I feel that I must do this time around. In his 'Jack in the Box' article Rev. Jack Drennan comments on Nelson Mandela. Rev Drennan said, 'That he used to think that Nelson Mandela was a terrorist and that the ANC were just like the IRA but now he has changed his mind.' May I please point out to Mr Drennan that the ANC planted bombs and murdered people in shopping malls and Wimpy Bars just like the IRA and just like the IRA they too have blood on their hands.

Nelson Mandela is an unrepentant terrorist who like Mr Adams and Mr McGuinness has charmed his way on the world stage of respectabilty,and who is wearing the cloak of respectabilty,the sad thing is many are hoodwinked by this. Nelson Mandela was convicted in a court of law as one of the leaders of a terrorist movement namely the ANC. I want to assure the Rev Drennan that as a Protestant Minister Iam not fooled or brainwashed by the media into thinking that Nelson Mandela is progressing to Sainthood.

Iam sure it will not be long until Mr Adams and Mr McGuinness willl be applauded that they are on this journey also. Please let us be real the IRA and the ANC are twins in the same womb the womb of Terrorism. Iam greatly offended by this article trying to justify the actions of a known terrorist. Yes he has the ear of the world stage but does that does not alter the fact that blood is on his hands.

Pastor Jim Armour, Matchett Street

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Thursday, 2010-10-07, 8:54 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Well said that man.

Nelson Mandela is a terrorist. Genocide is happening in South Africa at present against whites, and what do we hear said in our media:very very little, may be the odd comment about the appalling rate of farm murders during the build up to the world cup.

God Save South Africa.

Added (2010-10-07, 8:54 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Been good to see a Protestant minister speak out against the ANC only other one that seems to do so is Alan Campbell from East Belfast.

CulzieDate: Monday, 2010-10-11, 5:37 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Load ...
Watched a few videos about how the whites in SA are being badly treated. One of the interviewers asked a white fella if he did not find it ironic that they were now being subjected to similar treatment as had been the black people under white rule. The fella replied that what he thought ironic was that those who complained about it were now doing the same to white people. Thought it a good answer. Speaking generally I believe that when those who complain get into the 'driving seat' they are every bit as bad as those they had complained about. And even worse.

The only thing is all the bleeding hearts are nowhere to be seen. angry

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-12, 8:20 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Load ...
Yes, you usually find that people who exaggerate the truth for their own gain or people who are just twisted liars like the ANC and IRA can never be trusted and complain like hell. While people like ourselves and white South Africans stand back from the limelight and believe that any sensible person will be able to see the bigger picture, unfortunately people are like sheep and only consume what their fed.

CulzieDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-12, 10:45 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Load ...
Boy youve hit the nail well and truly on the head there RSAUB. The sheeple do sit back and others even back up the likes of ANC and IRA if its the 'in thing' to do so.

Not a member of the BNP but its makes you cringe when you hear all the 'great and good' going into overdrive because they gave out a few leaflets at the Oval on Saturday. Nauseaus? it made me nauseaus to see how they all jump on the bandwagon of what is the 'in thing' to do. What about free speech and choice, the things these people usually sound off about. If they really believe that then it applies to all.

RSAUBDate: Friday, 2010-10-15, 9:27 PM | Message # 6
Colonel general
Load ...
It makes me think who the real fascists really are?

Free speech, freedom of thought and expression, democracy are all just buzz words in this country.

Our Unionist politicians who speak out against them make me laugh in all honesty, the reality of the situation is we have IRA gunmen, bombers, mass murders baby killers sitting up on the hill with Peter Robinson and co and involved in practically all of the councils in this province. These unionist politicians deal with these people every day of the week and with community representatives from our own community who are linked to the UVF/PUP- UDA/UPRG etc and they feel they can demonise the BNP as not wanted here, yet the BNP have more voters and members throughout the U.K. than any Unionist party in Ulster obviously with the exception of the Conservatives themselves.

SlappataigDate: Monday, 2010-10-18, 12:51 PM | Message # 7
Colonel
Group: Checked
Load ...
were the whites as bad to the blacks and coloreds in south Africa under apartheid?

and isnt their black groups wanting to reinstate that as they think SA was better under it?

like the Jamaican groups wanting back to british dominion status...

RSAUBDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-19, 10:36 PM | Message # 8
Colonel general
Load ...
The whites did discriminate against the Blacks, some of what the community did was stupid.

I personally believe in separate cultural/ethnic areas. I want to live amongst my own kind and for my own culture to flourish.

In South Africa some whites wanted to operate the pass-laws etc, have white only toilets and schools etc etc, yet these same people wanted to have black gardeners and black servants. Many wanted the good life but didn’t want to do the dirty work themselves. That is what most on the right-wing in South Africa detested

While the white government did operate discriminatory measures against Blacks, in the words of many of the Blacks especially the Zulu the blacks on mass had better access to health care and employment opportunities and their was firm law and order.

Now South Africa is heading back to a stage where cannibalism is happening, witch doctors are growing in popularity once again, crime is totally out of control and the whole infrastructure is crumpling.

The old South Africa state, like ourselves suffered from a Siege mentality and it had many flaws, but what is happening now is genocide and the destruction of what was once one of the greatest country’s in the world is nothing short of an absolute travesty.

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-20, 3:28 PM | Message # 9
Generalissimo
Load ...
Still think a lot of todays problems originate with America's crusade to police the world,and I leave out Dixie in that asessment as the Federal goverment enforced their will there also. They do the same nowdays but though santions and boycott.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with 'separate but equal'. Most people want to be with their own and like-minded people but it is the social engineers,lobbyists,left-wing bleeding hearts who insist that we should all become robots.

tsclipDate: Wednesday, 2022-05-25, 8:34 PM | Message # 10
Private
Group: Users
Load ...
good, thx!

ykk concealed zipper

BaliarDate: Thursday, 2024-01-11, 10:56 AM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
Load ...
Check out the expertise of Glorium Tech in creating cutting-edge on-demand doctor apps at https://gloriumtech.com/doctor-on-demand-app-development/.

Jameswesely435Date: Tuesday, 2024-01-23, 8:23 AM | Message # 12
Private
Load ...
I think it's crucial to approach such historical discussions with an understanding of the complexity of the issues involved and to recognize that interpretations may vary based on individual experiences and perspectives.

BaliarDate: Thursday, 2024-03-07, 10:50 AM | Message # 13
Lieutenant
Load ...
I wanted to share my recent experience with bespoke app development, specifically through GloriumTech's remarkable services. In today's competitive market, having a customized software solution can truly propel your business forward, and GloriumTech excels in delivering just that.
GloriumTech's bespoke software development solutions have been a game-changer for my business. Their team of skilled professionals not only possesses deep technical expertise but also takes the time to understand the unique needs and goals of each client. This personalized approach ensures that the final product is not just functional but perfectly tailored to meet the specific requirements of your business.
Throughout the development process, GloriumTech maintained clear communication and transparency, keeping me informed and involved every step of the way. Their commitment to delivering high-quality solutions on time and within budget is truly commendable.
What truly sets GloriumTech apart is their ability to anticipate future needs and provide scalable solutions that grow with your business. Their bespoke software development services are not just about solving immediate challenges but also about laying a solid foundation for long-term success.
If you're looking to transform your business and stay ahead of the competition, I highly recommend exploring GloriumTech's bespoke software development solutions. You can learn more about their offerings and how they can help transform your business by visiting their website at https://gloriumtech.com/bespoke....usiness.I wanted to share my recent experience with bespoke app development, specifically through GloriumTech's remarkable services. In today's competitive market, having a customized software solution can truly propel your business forward, and GloriumTech excels in delivering just that.
GloriumTech's bespoke software development solutions have been a game-changer for my business. Their team of skilled professionals not only possesses deep technical expertise but also takes the time to understand the unique needs and goals of each client. This personalized approach ensures that the final product is not just functional but perfectly tailored to meet the specific requirements of your business.
Throughout the development process, GloriumTech maintained clear communication and transparency, keeping me informed and involved every step of the way. Their commitment to delivering high-quality solutions on time and within budget is truly commendable.
What truly sets GloriumTech apart is their ability to anticipate future needs and provide scalable solutions that grow with your business. Their bespoke software development services are not just about solving immediate challenges but also about laying a solid foundation for long-term success.
If you're looking to transform your business and stay ahead of the competition, I highly recommend exploring GloriumTech's bespoke software development solutions. You can learn more about their offerings and how they can help transform your business by visiting their website at https://gloriumtech.com/bespoke....usiness.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Nelson Mandela
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: