Sunday, 2024-05-05, 9:03 PM
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Moving On ?
Moving On ?
CulzieDate: Friday, 2014-01-31, 6:02 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
We are continually told to ''move on and forget the past''. This seems only to apply to the Protestant community, and there are those within the community who are hell-bent in surrendering our culture and traditions and take part in appeasement as a strategy. But this is not reciprocated by the RC republican community in fact the opposite is the case as they continue to worship republican murderers.

Sing Sing was a vault in a graveyard in Co Cork. It was here that young soldiers and others were taken to be tortured and murdered. Martin Corry was a TD/MP in the Eire Parliament for 40 years,and was the main man in the running of Sing Sing. This torture chamber is still celebrated today.

http://irishvolunteers.org/2013....25-2013

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

Alexander32Date: Monday, 2023-01-16, 4:10 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Load ...
I've been using this app building program flipabit.dev for a while now and I couldn't be happier with the results. The app I created has helped me grow my business and I couldn't have done it without this program. It's easy to use, has a great selection of templates and the customer support is top-notch.

albert22Date: Wednesday, 2023-01-18, 7:47 AM | Message # 3
Private
Load ...
Howl, they have worked really hard at it. mens brown leather jacket with fur collar

Brendon22Date: Wednesday, 2023-03-01, 12:39 PM | Message # 4
Private
Load ...
Hey guys. Do you know how to use gamification in a finance application? Financial management is always an abundance of numbers, tables and statistical information that is hard to take in at once. However, there's a great way out - you might consider adding gamification to your personal finance app! This site makes it easy to read about how you can use it Perfsol . I hope I helped you with my recommendation.

AnthonyRileyDate: Wednesday, 2023-10-18, 12:40 PM | Message # 5
Private
Load ...
Every client to Maximoving is a unique story. The company recognizes that every move comes with its own set of circumstances and requirements, and as such, they offer a personalized approach to each customer. This ensures that you receive tailor-made solutions that align with your specific needs and budget.

rechelmikeDate: Wednesday, 2023-11-08, 3:40 PM | Message # 6
Private
Load ...
When it comes to moving on to the next step in your career, a well crafted LinkedIn profile is crucial. It's more than just an online resume; it's your professional identity in the digital age. That's why a LinkedIn profile creation service can be a game-changer. It helps you present your skills, experience, and aspirations effectively, making you stand out to potential employers or collaborators. Your LinkedIn profile is often the first impression you make in the professional world, and investing in its quality is an investment in your future.

herringburDate: Friday, 2023-11-17, 8:54 AM | Message # 7
Private
Load ...
Geometry Dash - Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer! geometry dash scratch

alanfrostDate: Friday, 2023-11-17, 3:40 PM | Message # 8
Private
Load ...
Fostering mutual respect requires acknowledging historical complexities. Let's engage in open dialogue, appreciating diverse perspectives. Only through understanding can we collectively work towards a more inclusive and tolerant society.

BaliarDate: Thursday, 2023-12-28, 1:59 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
Load ...
Looking to enhance your web development projects with Bootstrap magic?

BaliarDate: Thursday, 2023-12-28, 1:59 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
Load ...
Look no further! Consider hiring Bootstrap developers from Glorium Technologies. Explore their talented pool of developers at https://gloriumtech.com/hire-bootstrap-developers for responsive, dynamic, and visually stunning websites.

farhanjani12Date: Wednesday, 2024-01-10, 2:34 PM | Message # 11
Private
Load ...
Three Movers offers assistance to those relocating within the same city or across the U.S. arkansas clinton

Carriers are typically categorized as single-car, multi-car, or car haulers.

evelynbrown0034Date: Tuesday, 2024-04-23, 7:07 AM | Message # 12
Private
Load ...
The complexities of historical grievances and cultural memory can be challenging. It requires nuanced understanding, much like crafting a thoughtful essay. This is where services like a cheap essay writing service UK can assist, providing expert guidance to articulate sensitive topics thoughtfully and clearly, fostering a more balanced discourse on moving forward.

fadia01Date: Thursday, 2024-04-25, 5:22 PM | Message # 13
Private
Load ...
It's essential to acknowledge and respect the diverse perspectives and experiences within communities. While some may advocate for moving on from the past, others may prioritize preserving culture and traditions. However, it's crucial to promote understanding and reconciliation rather than perpetuating division. Let's strive for dialogue and empathy to bridge the gaps and build a more inclusive society for all. And if you're looking for meaningful ways to celebrate culture and traditions, consider exploring options at Omnia Stores—they offer a range of jewelry products that honor heritage and craftsmanship.

BaliarDate: Friday, 2024-04-26, 10:17 AM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
Load ...
Discover the seamless connectivity of HL7 Integration Services for efficient healthcare data exchange! Enhance interoperability between systems with GloriumTech's cutting-edge solutions. Learn more at https://gloriumtech.com/hl7/

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Moving On ?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: