Saturday, 2024-05-04, 6:55 AM
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » the UPV?
the UPV?
SlappataigDate: Friday, 2012-12-07, 1:40 AM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Checked
Load ...
As proven by the violence in Ballymena tonight, surely an 'open membership' protest group staging protests are a bad idea? Anyone can turn up, who creates a whole host of problems in itself. All done through Facebook too.

Yet they seem to be a bit more secretive on their website?

http://www.unitedprotestantvoice.com/about-upv-f3.html

What's your opinions?

RSAUBDate: Friday, 2012-12-07, 3:35 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
It doesn't seem like they have any members as yet, if truth be told I'm just glad there is something happening to get our people organised and challenge the grip of control the leaders of the so called defenders of Ulster have who are selling our Country down the river while recieving their nice pay packets as so called community workers. The only thing I would say about violence is I can't agree with destroying our own areas but at the same time peaceful protests aren't making the news hardly in Ulster never mind on the Mainland how ever violence does. Now if the state controlled media were to give our people fair media coverage then the argument against violence at our protests would be very strong and chances are it wouldn't happen how ever they are determined that our side of the story will not be heard, so thus they only have themselves to blame.

CulzieDate: Friday, 2013-01-18, 7:55 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Yes I agree about getting organised and and challenging those who have brought us to where we are today. People go on about not getting out and voting. Who has brought this about? I would suggest those who promised much and delivered little,hence leading to people seeing no point in going out and voting.

Re the UPV site,yes thats true I have thought that myself. I can understand them being wary of those coming on whose only interest may be in learning what they are about and maybe even to disrupt things. But surely by now they haves sassed out those who are genuine and those who aren't.

I don't like posting too much anywhere which gives away any plans or ideas you might have. I can well understand that. But there comes a time when you have to sort out who's who and take it from there. Otherwise are you gonna get anything done.?

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

Alexander32Date: Saturday, 2023-03-11, 5:07 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Users
Load ...
This virtual fitting room https://www.looksize.com/ is a game-changer for me! I always used to struggle with finding the right size when shopping online, but now I can see exactly how a piece of clothing will fit on me before I buy it. It's so easy to use, and the interface is intuitive and user-friendly. I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves to shop online.

barambosikDate: Wednesday, 2023-03-15, 12:53 PM | Message # 5
Private
Load ...
If you're looking for a company that can help you create amazing digital products, then you need to check out this website https://www.voypost.com/ . They offer a wide range of services, from mobile app development to web design, and their products are designed to be both user-friendly and visually stunning. What I love about them is that they take the time to really understand your needs and goals, and they work closely with you to create a product that exceeds your expectations. Overall, I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for high-quality digital products.

Tina382Date: Friday, 2023-04-21, 5:41 PM | Message # 6
Private
Load ...
Asiancaregivers provides experienced and compassionate personal support workers who are fluent in Asian languages to help seniors live independently and comfortably in their own homes. Our bilingual PSW's provide a variety of services, from helping with everyday tasks like dressing and bathing, to providing companionship and emotional support. With expertise in both Western and Eastern cultures, our caregivers help bridge the gap between generations for families with diverse backgrounds. We make sure that seniors get the assistance they need while still enjoying the freedom and independence of living on their own terms. Whether you need a little extra help around the house or regular visits to provide care for your elderly loved one, Asiancaregivers.com is here to make sure that you have access to the best quality care available.

AsumaDate: Thursday, 2023-06-15, 2:59 AM | Message # 7
Private
Load ...
I was amazed by the efficiency and quality of the essays generated by essay writer ai essaywriters.ai . Their AI algorithms produce well-written and coherent essays in a matter of seconds. The tool is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it convenient for anyone in need of a quick and reliable essay. The essays generated by the AI are of high quality, demonstrating a deep understanding of the topic and proper formatting. I highly recommend essaywriters.ai for those looking to outsource their essay writing needs to AI algorithms.

Amber813Date: Monday, 2023-07-03, 8:33 AM | Message # 8
Private
Load ...
When prepairing a new googl adds campaign it is important to customize it to the specific niche. For starters, when working on Google Ads for plumbers and plumbing companies follow these tips.
Conduct thorough keyword research to identify the most relevant and high-performing keywords for your plumbing services. Use tools like Google Keyword Planner or SEMrush to find popular keywords in the plumbing industry.

Varvara23Date: Monday, 2023-07-10, 11:03 AM | Message # 9
Private
Load ...
surprised

Sonya37Date: Tuesday, 2023-07-11, 11:24 AM | Message # 10
Private
Load ...
I wanted to share my incredible experience with Prolozone therapy at LodyHealth. As someone who has always been interested in alternative medicine, I was seeking a natural and effective solution for my chronic pain. After extensive research, I came across Prolozone therapy and decided to give it a try. And let me tell you, it was a game-changer!

Varvara23Date: Monday, 2023-09-25, 11:56 AM | Message # 11
Private
Load ...
After struggling to get my Canon copier to work correctly, I stumbled upon Canon Copier Drivers https://canoncopierdrivers.com/  . Their extensive collection of drivers and step-by-step guides helped me resolve my issues in no time. Now, my printing tasks are a breeze!

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » the UPV?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: