• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Videos » Lord Brookeborough on tour
Lord Brookeborough on tour
CulzieDate: Sunday, 2012-01-22, 11:17 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Interesting to hear how the narrator uses Ulster a lot. Changed days. Also the band of the Royal Marines play in the Guildhall Square Londonderry

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00jtg7p

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00jv38j

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Monday, 2012-01-23, 3:07 AM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Great footage and a period of time, when we actually had real friends throughout the World.

If the word Ulster was used again in a news report or documentary the establishment would have a fit.

CulzieDate: Monday, 2012-01-23, 4:38 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Load ...
Oh so true. They set out to wipe Ulster from the TV and airwaves. I read a while back that the BBC had advised its staff not to use the word Ulster for N.I. Seemingly this was because Northern Ireland was the offical name of the country. However, I'm left wondering was the same directive issued to staff regarding Londonderry,and giving it its official name. Watching and listening to their reports it would seem not.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

CulzieDate: Monday, 2012-01-23, 6:36 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Load ...
Yes we had friends thoughout many parts of the world. Ulster was seen as a country with its own goverment etc and even had the Ulster Office in London. While constitutionally and politically this may not have been so, it nevertheless came across in that light. But whatever it had a strong Ulster identity. More so than what exists now.

RSAUBDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-24, 1:52 AM | Message # 5
Colonel general
Load ...
Very true, what gets me with the term ‘Derry’ is how they can justify using it when referring to the County but alas this is all part of the appeasement and assimilation process to destroy our identity and remove the Ulster-British identity of our country.

CulzieDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-24, 4:17 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Load ...
Anything at all they ask for they get. At least some of this is due to the indifference of our own people. The authorities,media etc know that they will get very few objections from the unionist side and if perchance they do object its usually a one-off. The other crowd however are a different species altogether when it comes to protest and complaining.

I think I said when looking through the BBC Archives I came across a couple of different items in which it said that the Catholic population were kept down and discriminated against particularly in social housing. Now it has been shown by different people that this was not the case,that Catholics were actually better off than Protestants in social housing. One of the people who pointed this out was a Dr Graham Gudgin. This was in a letter to the Irish News. Others have also pointed out the same. Yet we have the BBC to this very day not telling the truth about the situation as it was.

The man in the Rangers Club was right when he said we have people gettin paid to deal with these things. The trouble is they aren't. They have their own personal secretaries and a host of other paid helpers who should be bombarding the BBC and other media with the facts. But no,they don't want to bother their butts.

RSAUBDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-24, 6:25 PM | Message # 7
Colonel general
Load ...
That's it, when all is said and done, prods just want an easy life, no fuss no hassle!

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Videos » Lord Brookeborough on tour
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: