• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Videos » Ulster Week In Manchester
Ulster Week In Manchester
CulzieDate: Thursday, 2012-02-23, 1:33 AM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
No doubt here about getting the name right.

MANCHESTER - ULSTER WEEK

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Thursday, 2012-02-23, 3:16 AM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Was this just a once off event to promote Ulster in Manchester? Or was this a regular event in different U.K. Cities?

This Is excellent footage.

CulzieDate: Thursday, 2012-02-23, 5:03 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Load ...
As far as I can remember they were held in different cities on the mainland. There was Ulster Associations in all the major cities and I think it was organized through them. These Ulster Associations were mostly all 'upper-class' and had Lords and Ladies,businmess men,clergy and suchlike.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Thursday, 2012-02-23, 11:22 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Times have certainly changed, it's a pity we couldn't organise such things again, seem an excellent way of spreading the message.

CulzieDate: Friday, 2012-02-24, 4:35 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Load ...
Yes indeed it would be great if it was to happen again,but our people seem more interested in attending paddy day parades in London and elsewhere on the mainland. Anything with Ulster in it doesn't seem to have any interest for them. I think when the big events happen this year and after that it will be forgot about. Maybe looking a bit on the pessamestic side so lets hope I'm wrong. Lets hope its a launch-pad for our Ulster heritage.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Videos » Ulster Week In Manchester
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: