• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Videos » Queen Victoria in Dublin
Queen Victoria in Dublin
CulzieDate: Sunday, 2014-04-20, 10:21 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Queen Victoria in Dublin 1900. You'd nearly think you were in London. Changed days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v....ScGhxov

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Thursday, 2014-04-24, 8:56 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Changed times indeed, these days they can't even bring themselves to fly the Union Flag on hotels alongside other flags of the World, despite most of their tourists coming from the U.K. and they have forced out and absorbed the tens of thousands of British Protestants who once lived in Dublin and the surrounding area.

CulzieDate: Thursday, 2014-04-24, 10:06 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Load ...
If it could happen in Dublin, it could happen in Belfast. I don't think those people cheering the Queen were thinking how things would change. The Union flag flew over the whole island the Queen was being welcomed in Dublin,God was in his heaven and everything was alright. As mentioned before, Dublin was 70% Protestant at one time. They say forewarned is forearmed, but some folk prefer to be blissfully unaware.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Monday, 2014-05-05, 11:24 AM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Load ...
Very true, it had a Protestant majority up until mass immigration from the Countryside changed all these things. Even the Protestant working classes in Dublin held up firm in their figures due to work on the railways, Guinness brewery which at the time was the biggest employer on the Island of Ireland and other Anglo-Irish businesses. How things have changed, the same could very easily happen in Ulster to the great City of Belfast, according to Irish republican academics in Dublin one in three Protestant working class women married a serving British soldier prior to 1916, and a lot of the Protestant working class males married Roman Catholic women that led to them and their kids being sucked into the big green Irish bog, the same has been happening due to mixed relationships in our Country for a long period a time and is reaching extremely dangerous levels at present amongst our young people.

CulzieDate: Monday, 2014-05-05, 9:59 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Load ...
I think part of this is, that there is not the same sense of history among our young people, and as a result of this they are easy turned. This applies also to religion. I remember a priest on TV years ago saying when challenged about the Ne Temree degree that he found Protestants didn't mind changing to an RC as they had very little knowledge or interest in their own faith.

So on both counts, history and religion, there are a lot of disinterested people who are easy pickings for nationalist RCs.

RSAUBDate: Tuesday, 2014-05-06, 8:21 AM | Message # 6
Colonel general
Load ...
Very true, there's an old saying that the strong conquer the weak, unfortunately in our case we're in a weak situation and unless we work hard to try and change things and things will only get worse.

CulzieDate: Monday, 2015-07-20, 8:10 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Load ...
THE WAY WE WERE

A short clip from A Royal Occasion (40min) which shows the Queen's visit to Ulster in 1953 the year of her Coronation accompanied by Prince Phillip.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00tcpwt

RSAUBDate: Friday, 2015-07-31, 10:08 PM | Message # 8
Colonel general
Load ...
Just a pity we couldn't go back to those glory days. Was down in Dublin in the Temple Bar area which is the main tourist area for bars etc, the bar/restaurant we were in had pictures up of the Easter Rising, fair enough part of the history of Dublin, but they even had IRA music playing in the background of the sectarian cut throat murdering scum. They are a Nation of hypocrites and parasites.

CulzieDate: Thursday, 2015-08-06, 6:40 PM | Message # 9
Generalissimo
Load ...
It is how the murder gangs of the IRA are esteemed and given a status they don't deserve. Today, they sit in government and are invited into schools to talk to pupils. Contrast this with the attitude toward loyalist paramilitaries who were never given the same treatment.

I don't think the police or army saluted a loyalist paramilitary coffin as it passed!

Would you have loyalist songs being belted out in the Golden Mile bars?

RSAUBDate: Friday, 2015-08-28, 4:19 AM | Message # 10
Colonel general
Load ...
Absolutely, unfortunately for us the Irish are very good at telling lies. So their lies and re-writing of history has become the accepted perceived version of history. That old saying: " if you tell a lie for long enough, it becomes regarded as the truth" is certainly true.

CulzieDate: Saturday, 2015-09-12, 5:33 PM | Message # 11
Generalissimo
Load ...
Yes, they have managed to portray a whole different image as to what they really are...a murder gang more akin to the Mafia than glorious freedom fighters

Of course they are given this adulation by their own middle-classes who laud and esteem them and so gives a mantle of respectability which helps to cover up their real deeds, the murder of men,women and children. Is it any wonder they have this halo of righteousness.

They are voted for by both working-class and middle-class Roman Catholics and this brings them into government with another veneer of respectability.

Ireland for the Irish is a slogan is a soundbite which is easily understood. Hitler himself spoke of the importance of a good slogan. We haven't got one. OK  No Surrender might be one but it doesn't do enough to explain our position. It is a defensive statement and not aggressive. The 'not an inch' one is now obsolete as we have moved out of many places. I suggest Ulster for the Ullish in answer to their Ireland for the Irish.

jamesnfoewn4Date: Wednesday, 2022-09-21, 1:43 PM | Message # 12
Private
Group: Users
Load ...
I had the good fortune to grow up knowing my grandmother, great grandmother, and great great grandmother. My great-grandmother, who died when I was seven years old at the age of 101, used to tell me tidbits about Queen Victoria, whom she recalled from her childhood. My grandmother, who is still living and will soon turn 90, frequently mentions King George. Strange, considering that I have only ever seen one king in my life.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Videos » Queen Victoria in Dublin
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: