• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Videos » Blood and Belonging
Blood and Belonging
CulzieDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 5:37 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 10:27 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
I've watched this before, to be fair to the presenter is fair. Some of our people are terrible in front of the caamera, but at the same time it's good to see a bit of fire in our people, rather than the bend-over backwards arse-lickers that so many Protestants are like today!

The man spoke the truth just before the coverage of the 12th parade, about the taigs breeding like rats and demographics are destiny.

I think the presenter has it in his view that loyalism is a ticking clock and it's only a matter of time until it all comes to an end for loyalism. When you look how much our people have changed in less than 20 years, then I don't doubt that we're on the losing side with so many traitors amongst us.

CulzieDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-01, 4:10 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Load ...
I had a sneaking suspicion that with a lot of loyalists it was bravoda,gung-ho,sing when yer winning type of thing. Alright when the bloods up,but for the quiet times and the long haul the fire in the belly dies and they will acceot whatever is threw down to them. Saying that I recognise that there are still true-blue and true-hearted loyal people out there out will not 'lick ass' in order to be nice, or to get their '30 pieces of silver'

Also as was written in God's Frontiersmen. They(scotch-irish) are ready to go to war over trival things, and things which are important and need to be faced and dealt with are ignored.

Think that is true. We see the lather they get themselves into over parades while the chip,chip,chipping away of our BU identity is ignored.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-01, 7:09 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Very true, we're good for a fight when the bloods up, but as for a long throught out campaign of political and cultural aggression, we're terrible. Even the Ulster-Scots in America they gave so much for that land, but sat back and let the Irish claim all their glorious deeds. We're the same and there is a bravado, we are the people, over my dead body rhetoric that Prods love to hear, but back in the real World, everything is changing around us for the worse.

CulzieDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 4:49 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Load ...
''the rhetoric that Prods love to hear'' sums it up. They would pay more heed to somebody hyping it up in that manner than somebody trying to address things as they are.

I think this can be seen thoughout the ages with the likes of Rev Drew,Roaring Hanna,Rev Cooke and Paisley. I think these men were at times needed to rouse people to awareness,but after that in the quiet times, was needed a strategty and a working together of all the different areas in a cohesive policy. The OO at one time filled this position when over a third of the male population in Ulster were members. But today we are lacking in this necessity.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Videos » Blood and Belonging
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: