Monday, 2024-04-29, 4:13 PM
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » UNITED NATIONS ENVOY TAKES EVIDENCE ON ORANGE PARADE CURBS
UNITED NATIONS ENVOY TAKES EVIDENCE ON ORANGE PARADE CURBS
BillstickerDate: Monday, 2013-03-11, 10:15 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Checked
Load ...
UNITED NATIONS ENVOY TAKES EVIDENCE ON ORANGE PARADE CURBS
Orange Torch March 2013 (Pages 1 & 11)

Mr Maina Kiai UN "Special Rapporteur" on the right to freedom of peaceful assembly
On a recent fact finding visit to the UK, the United Nations "Special Rapporteur" on the right to freedom of peaceful assembly, spent several hours being briefed on parade restrictions and prohibitions that have affected the Orange Order in Scotland.

FULL STORY PAGE 11

On a recent 10 day visit to Britain at the invitation of HM Government, Mr Maina Kiai spent several hours being briefed on parading difficulties by three members of Grand Lodge Executive.

Bro Edward Hyde, Bro Jim Maclean and Bro Robert McLean met with Mr Kiai in Edinburgh and submitted a detailed information pack on the nine 'court cases that have-been fought to overturn parade prohibitions attempted by several local authorities.

He was also given a copy of the controversial parades policy document of Glasgow City Council.

Mr Kiai, an acknowledged world authority on the rights of free assembly, declared himself  "surprised you have such problems in Presbyterian Scotland" (his words).

A lawyer trained at Nairobi and Harvard Universities, Mr Kiai came to prominence by championing a protracted campaign for human rightsin his native Kenya.

Following his appointment as Executive Director of the Geneva-based International Council on Human Rights Policy, he became Special Rapporteur to the United Nations in 2011. During his time in Scotland Mr Kiai also met with Roseanna Cunningham, Scottish Parliament Minister for Community Safety, and with officials-from.the police and from Glasgow and Edinburgh City Councils

Message edited by Billsticker - Monday, 2013-03-11, 10:17 PM

ErichoyDate: Wednesday, 2023-10-18, 4:58 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Load ...
Natural Thyroid Treatment Options in Minneapolis

HyperthyroidismHyperthyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid gland produces
too much thyroid hormone. Symptoms include weight loss, diarrhea and
fatigue and get treated with natural treatment of thyroid in Minneapolis
There are several treatment options for hyperthyroidism including medication, surgery and radiation therapy.
Hypothyroidism

Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid gland doesn’t
produce enough hormones. The symptoms of hypothyroidism can include
fatigue, weight gain and hair loss. If left untreated, it can lead to
serious health problems like osteoporosis (bone thinning), heart disease
and infertility.
The most common treatment for hypothyroidism is medication–either
synthetic T4 (levothyroxine) or natural desiccated animal thyroid
extract (NDTE). In some cases surgery may be necessary if you have an
enlarged thyroid or nodules on your thyroid gland that interfere with
its function

ErichoyDate: Wednesday, 2023-12-27, 3:56 PM | Message # 3
Private
Load ...
A Dog Photographer Near me serving the greater Minneapolis area, Unleashed Moments is a favorite
among dog lovers. What’s your favorite part of being a Minneapolis dog photographer?
I love getting to spend time with each of my clients and getting to
know them on a personal level. I think that’s important for anyone who
wants to be successful in their career, whether it’s as a doctor or an
artist or whatever it may be. What is your favorite breed of dog?
I have two dogs – one is an Australian Shepherd mix named Pearl who
we got when she was just 8 weeks old (her birthday was yesterday!) and
another named Tucker who has been with us since he was 7 weeks old as
well! Both are amazing but I’d say because they’re both so different
from each other (Pearl being shy while Tucker being bold) makes them
perfect companions together If you could have any photo shoot with
any celebrity(s), who would you choose?

selenamezDate: Friday, 2024-01-12, 2:24 AM | Message # 4
Private
Load ...
It's amazing! Your article is very good and very useful to us! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us! Have a good time with doodle jump online.

jesscialaurenDate: Monday, 2024-01-15, 7:17 AM | Message # 5
Private
Load ...
The United Nations envoy's examination of evidence regarding restrictions on Orange Parades underscores the global importance of ensuring inclusive and peaceful public events. For comprehensive insights into international affairs and effective OTHM assignment help UK, consider seeking expert guidance.

howardjonesDate: Monday, 2024-01-15, 9:14 AM | Message # 6
Private
Load ...
As a lawyer trained at Nairobi and Harvard Universities, Mr. Kiai has a background in championing human rights, particularly in Kenya. He has been involved with the International Council on Human Rights Policy and assumed the role of Special Rapporteur to the United Nations in 2011.

BaliarDate: Monday, 2024-01-15, 2:14 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Load ...
Navigating the cost of HIPAA compliance is crucial in healthcare app development. @GloriumTech excels in providing cost-effective solutions for achieving and maintaining HIPAA compliance. Learn more about managing expenses while ensuring regulatory adherence at https://gloriumtech.com/hipaa-compliant-app-development/. Trust in their expertise to strike the right balance between security and affordability.

mollyharboeDate: Friday, 2024-01-19, 1:51 PM | Message # 8
Private
Load ...
The Marlboro Carhartt Jacket is a great option if you're going on an outdoor excursion or just want to dress up your regular look.

sophyaDate: Monday, 2024-03-04, 7:24 AM | Message # 9
Private
Load ...
Excellent blog. I enjoyed reading your writings. This book was quite enjoyable to me. I have saved it and am looking forward to reading more content from it. Keep up the excellent work! word wipe

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » UNITED NATIONS ENVOY TAKES EVIDENCE ON ORANGE PARADE CURBS
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: