• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Ulster news » Elliott..New Ulster Leader
Elliott..New Ulster Leader
CulzieDate: Thursday, 2010-09-23, 7:42 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Tom Elliott is elected new Ulster Unionist leader. Lets hope he lives up to expectations as a traditionalist for Ulster's values
Lets hope he gets the support from all unionists of whatever hue and the squabbling stops. But also lets hope he doesn't turn out to be another Trimble...or Paisley.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

PalmettoPatriotDate: Friday, 2010-09-24, 11:11 PM | Message # 2
Group: Removed
Load ...

Never heard of him. I'll have to do a search for him and see what he's about.

In the long run though, Ulster - just like Dixie, needs to be independent in order to preserve its unique culture and identity.

RSAUBDate: Saturday, 2010-09-25, 5:00 PM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
He's better than Basil McCrea, what's got me is this idiot Ringland, what a headcase.

CulzieDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-28, 11:00 AM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Load ...
RSAUB He was the reason I never voted UUP the last time. He had a letter in the paper along the lines that the UK was breaking up and Ulster would do well to link up with Eire in that eventuality. And he calls himself a unionist. Seems there are a few fifth columnists within the Unionist ranks. That settled it for me.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

CulzieDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-28, 11:08 AM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Load ...
Quote (PalmettoPatriot)
Never heard of him. I'll have to do a search for him and see what he's about.
In the long run though, Ulster - just like Dixie, needs to be independent in order to preserve its unique culture and identity.

I would agreee PalmettoPatriot. But I think it will only come about if Ulster is pushed to do so,and that will become harder as the irishisation of Ulster continues. The option of independence will recede as Ullishness is replaced with an irish identity. This is what they have been working towards for some time now.

Like the decision our forefathers in America made, we their descendants will have to decide whether we are Ullish.....or colonists.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Ulster news » Elliott..New Ulster Leader
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: