• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Ulster news » Too many loyalists don't care
Too many loyalists don't care
CulzieDate: Monday, 2011-11-28, 10:35 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Too many young loyalists don't care about the future.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news....adUzmVD

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-29, 9:54 AM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
What actually happened here, was there was a few anti-Jackie McDonald comments due to his proposed participation in the James Connolly picture being put up in City Hall.

One of those debating in favour of McDonald was the editor of the “loyalist” magazine.

To me, this strikes of nothing but a wee bit of very crafty censorship.

Write an article in a loyalist magazine, knowing that articles from it reach the mainstream media, further highlighting the article, and a few of the posters on the internet forums, might think twice about writing such derogatory comments about Jackie McDonald as he will get to hear about them or some of his men will see the comments etc..

His actual article to me is a farce, while our community is in a bad shape, and I more than most prefer to tell the truth about what’s actually going on, rather than a load of made-up bull-shit, made to make us all live in a state of denial.

However, the reality is the days of bands fighting with each other, isn’t that much of an issue now, compared to years ago. The days of open battle between bands on the streets, are long past, and to say otherwise is just not accurate.

As for drink amongst bandsmen which this article is aimed at, from what I can see, most bands are now that concerned about their appearance and musical ability, that they don’t allow members to parade if they have had to much drink.

Obviously within the band scene, I would be more concerned about a lot of members lack of knowledge of their own culture and heritage.

McDonald does speak a wee bit of sense, amongst his crap, but it’s all just hot air.

At the end of the day, regardless of what anyone says, the UDA and the UVF are supposed to defend their communities, you only have to look at the demographic nightmare that is happening around us to see that they are allowing our communities to be swamped by the Irish, without putting up a fight. And with 43,000 more Roman Catholic kids in our schools than Protestants, with so many mixed relationships and in 25-20 years time all these young Roman Catholics looking housing, any Protestant area we have left that allows them to move in will be swamped.

Demographics is destiny, Jews have the Highest IQ of any Race on Earth. They murdered British Soldiers, and done everything possible to get a homeland for their people. Very soon our people will have a homeland in name a lone, if our people don’t wake up soon and start alienating the gangsters and traitors like Jackie McDonald the better.

CulzieDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-29, 9:44 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Load ...
Yeah, some of the things McDonald said I could agree with. But it comes across to me as if hes had his feathers ruffled and doesn't like it, as he is so used to having his own way all the time. He seems to just ride roughshod over the feelings and reservations which others might have in the road he has taken. Your right about the bands,the infighting and even brawls were far worse years ago and its only now that McDonald sees fit to have a go at them. It really does seem as if he has been stung and is hitting out in anger because of the criticism levelled at him over the Connolly business. Hes so used to having his own way he probably couldn't believe that anyone would criticise him.

A fella had a letter in the Tele at the time the Prods were getting out of Torrens. He made the point that the UDA could put thousands on the street at roughly that same time when they had a fall-out among themselves. Roundabout the same time the UVF too had hundreds or thousands out because of what they said was drug-dealing in a Hollywood estate. Yet with Torrens....nothing.

Yes I think there is a lethargic attitude among Prods to their culture and the demograpic changes that went on and are still going on. We are hopeless at acting as one, and even if some fella does show a bit of insight and sense they will probably disagree with him just for the sake of it. We are the people and thats that. Talk about Nero fiddling while Rome burned.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-29, 11:21 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Load ...
Aye, he is nothing but a bully boy, it is good to see that some people are still prepared to speak out against him. The vast-majority of people within our community know that he’s a piece of scum.

And it’s very true, they can put thousands of people on the streets for their Remembrance day parades, yet aren’t prepared to defend their communities.

I think the paramilitaries are now used by the security forces, to bring in all the militant young prods, into the fold, a way of stopping any loyalist aggression towards the destruction of our Country.

I know that the UVF actually stopped some of it’s men from retaliating against attacks on the Protestant community in Torrens. It seems now that the Greater Shankill is now being lost in the peace process. There is taigs moving in to some of the streets that link on to the Crumlin Road. I know that Tennent Street and Silvio street now have Roman Catholics living on them. Abbeydale on up towards Ballysillan was once mainly Prods, now every single house that goes in it is falling to the Irish. Up in Ballysillan; Joanmount is having them move in as well and Henderson Avenue down that way are all becoming extremely mixed. And the streets that border on from the Antrim Road to the Shore road are becoming more and more mixed even down to bordering on to the Shore Road… Defenders of Ulster, with defenders like these boys who allow a demographics nightmare like this to happen, who needs enemies?

Gangsters wrapped in a Union Jack is a good description of some of these clowns or more like muppets wrapped in a Union Jack is a better description.

I think a lot of prods, just want to bury their heads in the sand and just don’t want to see what’s going on around them

CulzieDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-29, 11:37 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Load ...
Terrible news,but your last line says it all. I think I already mentioned a situation in work where we went on a work to rule. It ended up there were only about 15 of us still carrying on with it out of a few thousand who had started off. We were then the worst in the world because we stuck to our guns. One fella reported back from his shop that they wern't bothering with him because he was still holding out. Crazy,but thats the way people are.

RSAUBDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 8:57 AM | Message # 6
Colonel general
Load ...
Aye, it’s very easy in general to turn on those with principles. Within our community it is very easy indeed, just stick a label on people like “bigot” or “dinosaur”. This intern makes it easy to ignore what these people are saying, regardless of it being the truth or simple common-sense.

It’s the same with White Nationalists, just label them “racists” or “Nazis” etc, and automatically people won’t take them seriously.

Pretty much the same with your old workplace, those who stuck it out, were alienated because they didn’t go along with the majority, who preferred to take the easy way out rather than stand up for their principles.

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 3:28 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Load ...
Yes 'bigot' or 'dinosaur' and even 'super prods' as Purvis scathingly labelled those who stayed true to the course. Yes it applies to white folk too in the sense if they stand up for their own race they are 'bigots' 'racists' etc. There was a time when people were proud of being white and rightly so considering the contribution they have made over the ages to the betterment of humankind but there were those who set out to change that and by and large they have suceeded. Of course as I have said Hitler must share a lot of the blame for that happening.

RSAUBDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 6:53 PM | Message # 8
Colonel general
Load ...
Aye very true, super-prod is another label they like to use.

I see there is a protest tomorrow at City Hall tomorrow at 18:00 oclock against that clown of a Lord Mayor. Hopefully it gets a good turn-out.

Yip, Hitler played his part in actually helping in destroy the white race, the World Wars done nothing but destroy generations of young European men as well.

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 10:05 PM | Message # 9
Generalissimo
Load ...
And this is the guy that McDonald was going to unveil a portrait with rolleyes Heaven help us all. Have to hand it to him (the mayor) in the sense he doesn't try to please. Herbie Ditty former Lord Mayor refused to meet the Lord Mayor of Dublin and brought all the great and good down on him. He gave in and said that he would meet any mayor from a foreign country. A wee dig in the right direction but nevertheless it was still a climbdown.

Think there is an need among many Prods to please. They will shout and yell the odds at times but usually relent and meekly accept. I asked myself why go though all that,why not just accept and save themselves (and us)a lot of bother and heartache. It says in the Bible somewhere 'any man putting his hand to the plough and looking back is not fit for the Kingdom of Heaven' In other words don't start what you don't intend to finish.

RSAUBDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 11:27 PM | Message # 10
Colonel general
Load ...
Very true, the Lord Mayor is what he is, people don't like that, well that's stop voting in the clowns in Alliance Party who repeatedly keep backing Sinn Fein in these crucial votes.

The Lord Mayor himself has said he has took part in many engagements in Unionist working class areas with community groups, must be plenty of loyalists like McDonald, getting their cut from becoming cross-community, working in partnership with vermin like the Lord Mayor of Belfast, but sure as long as these loyalists are acquiring funding for the loyalist community… . I fully admit, I must be missing something because I see them doing very little for the Unionist community who these representatives so-claim to represent, without electoral mandates and very little if any public support, just their “local hard-men reputations”.

Message edited by RSAUB - Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 11:34 PM

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-30, 11:37 PM | Message # 11
Generalissimo
Load ...
Aye I see Newton (DUP) was gittin a bit of a pop at Long asking where she was when the vote was at Westminster for reducing the fuel allowance to OAPs Anyway we soldier on thumb

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Ulster news » Too many loyalists don't care
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: