Border Trail a humbling experience
CulzieDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-16, 9:16 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Border Trail a deeply humbling experience

News Letter

Published on Saturday 13 October 2012 12:37

I WANT to advise your readers about a project that I am associated with and in which I would encourage their participation.
Victims’ group South East Fermanagh Foundation (SEFF), of whom I am Director of Services, has developed a Border Trail.

The SEFF Border Trail of south eastern Fermanagh allows people to pay tribute to the memory and walk respectfully in the footsteps of some of those individuals who perished at the hands of terrorists during the Northern Ireland Troubles.
Mapping incidents in this border location of south east Fermanagh helps to paint a graphically visual and educational interpretation of recent past events, embedding each memory of loss and trauma into the rural landscape.

Across County Fermanagh, 112 people were killed. In south east Fermanagh, 11 of these people were killed at Lisnaskea, 14 killed at Rosslea, 13 in Newtownbutler, three in Maguiresbridge and one in Brookeborough.

These atrocities and the fear of further attacks forced an exodus of Protestant farmers from the border area.

The SEFF Border Trail seeks to give visitors a sense of the deep hurts inflicted on communities and to demonstrate the humility of those affected and explain their resolve and heroism in surviving gross acts of injustice.

The geographical area that you will travel has been dubbed “The Killing Fields” and after completing the trail you will understand why.

The trail is also complemented by SEFF bringing people to its Lisnaskea office base and providing visitors with a presentation on the services provided by the organisation plus extracts from the organisation’s DVD, “I’ll Never Forget” (which is also available in book format). The DVD and book catalogue the experiences of over 60 victims and survivors within the county Fermanagh area.

A warm invitation is extended to lodges and/or individuals to come and experience what is a deeply humbling experience. To date we have had victims’ groups, representatives from the media, church-based groups, WI and other community development based organisations along.

For further information please contact me at the SEFF office, Lisnaskea, on 028 677 23884 or mobile 07900882770.

Kenny Donaldson
Director of Services at SEFF
Lisnaskea, Co Fermanagh

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-17, 12:50 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
I'll have to ring up when I have some spare cash and get this dvd, we must never let the crimes of the IRA/INLA scum be re-written out of history. Remember the scum for what they were and are regardless of wither they now wear nice new armani suits.

CulzieDate: Sunday, 2012-10-21, 5:22 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Load ...
America (among others) pressuried the Ulster people to sit down and talk with the perpetrators of Kingsmills,Bloody Friday,La Mon etc. Dialogue,dialogue and more dialogue is what they urged.

But did they practice what they preached and told others to do. No! of course they didn't,they went after Bin Laden and killed him.

The only trouble is that the RC people voted these murderers into joint goverment. Any of those people out there who say that Protestants are anti-Catholic have got it wrong. Its not because of their religion that Protestants are suspicious of Catholics but because of their voting for the mass murderers of the ira.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-23, 12:51 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Load ...
Very true and right through-out their history the Irish Roman Catholics have always ended up voting for the extremes.

Indeed I believe that the architect responsible for re-developing the twin towers site in America is the same man who is re-designing the Maze prison. There's no sign of a Terrorist shrine or a place for Al Qaeda to explain their cause at the Twin Towers site, yet at the Maze it's a totally different story regarding the IRA terrorist shrine to the hunger strikers and a peace and so-called reconciliation centre were all the terrorists get their say.

The American Government make me sick at times, they destroyed the Serbs who were fighting back against those who terrorised their people. Yes there was war crimes on both sides, but one side was hammered into the ground, the other portrayed as heroes, even today there is ethnic sectarian conflict in Kosovo with Serbians being murdered, but it never makes the news in the West.

CulzieDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-23, 5:56 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Load ...
Agreed. America is the cause of a lot of what goes on in the Western World. It wouldn't be so bad if they treated each the same,but as you say they single out certain groups as being 'the bad boys'. I think what the reason may be is, they are yellow,scared of taking on some,because of their connections ie if they are RCs like the Croats or Bosnian Muslims. The Orthodox Church and the Protestant churches don't have the same clout,numbers and muscle as the RCs and the Muslims.

the yanks are ''strong with the weak and weak with the strong'' That about sums them up.

RSAUBDate: Thursday, 2012-10-25, 0:34 AM | Message # 6
Colonel general
Load ...
Very true, I always laugh at these so called wars on terror and talk of human rights, yet they won't go near North Korea a very unstable Country with all sorts of human rights abuses because their backed by China and have nuclear weapons.

CulzieDate: Friday, 2012-10-26, 8:32 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Load ...
I thought it was a joke when I first heard the saying that America will become the worlds policeman. I thought too Enoch was out of touch when he said America was interfering in the UKs business regarding Ulster. But time has proved him to be right. I was wrong on both counts. America is trying to be the policeman,with certain countries (not others as you say)and they definitely had their nose in Ulster's affairs.

In a way I can understand the Muslims telling America to butt out. But not of course anything else about them.

RSAUBDate: Saturday, 2012-10-27, 8:00 PM | Message # 8
Colonel general
Load ...
Yip, Enoch was certainly right, he viewed them right from the outset as being behind the destruction of the British Empire, he knew this from his role in military intelligence during the war and why he fought so hard internally to get a transfer to India to try and fight to keep it in the Empire. In Ulster we have seen the wonderful influence of America at first hand, predominantly in helping legitimise Sinn Fein/IRA.

In the Muslim world, quite frankly they can do what they like in their own Countries, it is absolutely none of our business. We are interfering in these people’s problems, yet we haven’t the resources or manpower to stay and see these things through to the conclusion, just like what’s happening now in Afghanistan.

CulzieDate: Monday, 2012-10-29, 6:17 PM | Message # 9
Generalissimo
Load ...
Yes oh so true. I think I may have mentioned about Roosevelt and Churchill meeting and Roosevelt told Churchill that there would be no going back to the Empire days. This was in response to Churchill saying that when the war was over he would deal with India and get things sorted out there. You would be coming out of India in other words. This is just the same as what they told the Dutch in South Molluca. So America is largely responsible for the world we live in today. But I think too their first move in this direction as a goverment was when they invaded Dixie with 70,000 troops and imposed their will there. This was the forerunner of what was to come.

RSAUBDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-30, 7:22 PM | Message # 10
Colonel general
Load ...
Very true, the yankie government themselves are nothing short of Imperalist dogs who try and apply their will on the World, even the foundations of what is now the European Union was engineered by America.

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-31, 11:14 PM | Message # 11
Generalissimo
Load ...
True very much so and the only paper which came out against the so called Common Market was the Daily Express. The rest were all for it. Those Aussies who want a republic have a point when they say that Britain turned their back on them and opted for Europe,so now we should do the same. New Zealand too has been supplying things like butter and other foodstuffs and said they were quite prepared to carry on doing so.

But many people knew it was always a political move a stepping stone towards a United States of Europe. Its galling when you can see what unfolding,what their game is but yet people buy into it.

De Gaulle caled their bluff when he told Britain they could certainly join purely as a trading partner but not as a full member. Britain always presented it as if it was because of trade. It was in our best interests. If that was so why did they not take up De Gaulle's offer. They waited their time and I think De Gaulle had died when they eventually went in. But whatever he didn't have the clout he once had and wasn't there to block them.

SlappataigDate: Sunday, 2012-11-18, 10:57 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
Group: Checked
Load ...
with all the talk of serbs and dixe folk lets not forget another (white and proud) country folk that have lost the media battle by the globalist commies - the poor south afrikans!

simple google image search of "south african white farmer murders" will fill you in in sickening detail.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Ulster news » Border Trail a humbling experience
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: