Saturday, 2024-04-20, 2:01 AM
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: Sports ::.. » Football Chat » George Best (The Greatest Player In The World)
George Best
JonathanDate: Monday, 2009-01-19, 3:16 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
Load ...
The documentary follows the life and career of the late George Best, through his days at Manchester United, his international career with Northern Ireland, the end of his football career, and his fame off the pitch. Includes interviews and insight from Sir Alex Ferguson, Sir Bobby Charlton, Paddy Crerand, and Denis Law, among others.

- xvid, 704x400
- length: 45:36
- 382 MB

Part 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2QOY9X86

Part 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XW4HPY2L

Part 3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QDQTLNLV

Dont want to download it ? you can now stream it from are website! CLICK HERE TO STREAM IT

Enjoy

timmyDate: Sunday, 2009-06-21, 6:34 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Load ...
nice, thanks for this he is a legend!

CulzieDate: Monday, 2009-06-22, 9:49 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Load ...
One of the greats. I don't think we'll see one like him again. At least not in my time. smile

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

CulzieDate: Monday, 2009-06-22, 10:00 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Load ...
No sound on this. Not for me anyway. But enjoy the magic and the goals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP34MBFmrvc

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

JonathanDate: Monday, 2009-06-22, 10:04 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Load ...
no sound on it for me either, i agree with you culzie we wont see another player like him again, you got players like ronaldo doin step overs, but with best he didnt need to do that lol

timmyDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-23, 3:56 PM | Message # 6
Private
Load ...
Quote (Culzie)
One of the greats. I don't think we'll see one like him again. At least not in my time.

I sort of agree with you, i dont think we will see another best again but there is one player who reminds of best the way he plays, only difference i can see between this guy and best is he passes the ball more :P

CulzieDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-23, 8:27 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Load ...
Aye hes a good 'un timmy. Best did hold the ball a bit. But sometimes in football if you are intending to pass it. Somone comes into tackle you,so you push it past him,then another come in a lunges at you and you have to touch it on out of his way too. Not saying this was always the case with Geordie,but sometimes it was.

Messi's ? I wish he was from N.I. biggrin

traceyDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-24, 3:23 PM | Message # 8
Group: Removed
Load ...

im not much into football, but i liked george!

vadenvctrDate: Wednesday, 2022-06-15, 9:46 PM | Message # 9
Private
Load ...
Thanks guys, write essays for me ! We have a vast pool of experts to ensure that you are matched to a writer fast, with no delays. Our paper experts are spread across all disciplines, making it easy to find a true academic in your field. After getting matched to an assignment writer or choosing one, you can make any consultations.

LysiiArasaDate: Wednesday, 2022-06-22, 12:52 PM | Message # 10
Private
Load ...

henry082Date: Friday, 2022-10-07, 5:00 PM | Message # 11
Private
Load ...
I agree with you... Jackets mob sells Black Widow Yelena Belova Vest at their store with a great 50% discount and gives free shipping as well worldwide. jackets mob is giving a sale on yelena belova vest. This vest is made with cotton material and an amazing green color and zipper closure. If you are in search of a vest you have to buy this vest from jackets mob.

stellajonnesDate: Wednesday, 2022-11-02, 2:45 PM | Message # 12
Private
Load ...
This topic is very important for young people who watch football with shock. You have done a very good discussion. This Trying Season 3 Nikki Red Wrap Coat is very useful in terms of formal wear.

stellajonnesDate: Thursday, 2022-11-03, 5:36 AM | Message # 13
Private
Load ...
I will be back for more high-quality articles and recommend this website to everyone. Thank you very much. Kate Upton Justin Verlander Astros Satin Jacket is very popular this year for the material and design.

alexander1357Date: Thursday, 2022-11-03, 6:01 AM | Message # 14
Private
Load ...
A bomber with classic Irish principles. The Notre Dame Rudy Irish Bomber Jacket is distinctive since it is made of leather and fleece. Because of the handcrafted, premium leather arms, it has a distinctive appearance.

MariaDate: Thursday, 2022-11-24, 12:07 PM | Message # 15
Private
Load ...
The Yellowstone TV series' Walker Shearling Jacket is an ideal winter jacket. The jacket is shearling with a lining to keep you warm. The jacket is also windproof. The jacket is made in the United States and is an excellent addition to any wardrobe. Yellowstone S04 Walker Shearling Jacket

Forum » ..:: Sports ::.. » Football Chat » George Best (The Greatest Player In The World)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: