Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » A Confederate question
A Confederate question
SlappataigDate: Sunday, 2009-06-28, 9:11 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Checked
Load ...
"The south will rise again"

- is this a statement of the southron dream of independence, or a klan-inspired remark with racial undertones? can it be percieved as both?

ive seen the phrase on flags etc but googling it doesnt bring much up in relation to its origions or what it actually means, i know theres confeds on here (this is where i got into the whole dixie thing after all) so can anybody enlighten me?

cherokeenoahDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-30, 0:15 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Load ...
The political correct crowd here in the states would have people to believe that this is a racist slogan or even that the Battle Flag is a symbol of racism. neither is true. The battle flag although it has been hijacked by some racist groups doesn't symbolize that to most of us. To us who use it correctly it is a symbol of resistance to federal tryany, and states rights guaranteed under the ninth and tenth amendments of the constitution. The south will rise again merely means someday we will take those rights.
Kindest regards
Noah

Noah Cooke
Jefferson Republican Party

SlappataigDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-30, 12:58 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Checked
Load ...
Ah right thanks, i knew about the confed battle flag being stupidly percieved as racist instead of cultural, but wasnt sure if the SWRA flag was actually the same

stacyreedDate: Monday, 2024-02-19, 5:41 PM | Message # 4
Private
Load ...
A Confederate Question delves into complex historical narratives, sparking discussions on controversial topics. Ghostwriting services can aid in researching and articulating diverse perspectives, enriching the dialogue surrounding sensitive issues. Collaborating with skilled writers ensures respectful and informative exploration of challenging subjects, fostering understanding and critical thinking.

[url=https://www.ghostwritingassistance.com/]ghostwriting services[/url]

BaliarDate: Tuesday, 2024-02-27, 12:47 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Load ...
Elevate your real estate game with cutting-edge software development services! Discover tailored solutions for property management, CRM, and more at Glorium Technologies. Visit real estate software development to learn how our innovative technology can transform your business. #RealEstate #SoftwareDevelopment #GloriumTech

violateflavorDate: Wednesday, 2024-02-28, 8:38 AM | Message # 6
Private
Load ...
I think it's a declaration of the southern dream.
dinosaur game

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » A Confederate question
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: