Saturday, 2024-05-18, 6:32 PM
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Number of black and Asian children in London schools
Number of black and Asian children in London schools
RSAUBDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 2:48 AM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Number of black and Asian children in London schools overtakes white pupils

There are now more black and Asian pupils in the capital's secondary school system than white children, according to a landmark report.

The study, which is the most definitive study of its kind, found 53 per cent of secondary pupils in London are now from an ethnic background, and warned of 'very high' levels of segregation.

It is the first time that the number of black and Asian children has outstripped white pupils.

There has also been a huge rise in other towns and cities with large ethnic minorities, notably Slough, where non-white children now make up 64 per cent of the numbers, Leicester (58 per cent), Birmingham (52 per cent) and Luton (51 per cent).

Manchester and Bradford are not far behind with 43 per cent.

It comes after David Levin, head of the fee-paying City of London School, claimed pupils are being 'taught in ghettos' as inner-city schools become increasingly divided along racial lines, and warned that London is 'sleepwalking' towards apartheid.

Professor Chris Hamnett of King’s College, who compiled the study, said 'ghettoisation' was too negative a term, but added: 'There are very high levels of ethnic minority segregation in some schools.'

He said: 'London as a whole now has an ethnic minority-dominated secondary school system. In some boroughs, and some schools, ethnic minorities constitute the overwhelming majority of pupils. This has implications for both ethnic segregation in schools, and for pupil attainment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pils-time.html

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 4:40 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
This was always on the cards. Its goverments who create these conditions when they bring these different peoples into the country. But they also have to work on the indigenous population and take away any reservations they may have had about this sort of thing happening. Lets face it, if you can get people accepting alien traditions and culture then that does help. Foreign food outlets and music play a big part in this mainland 'blending in process'and indeed in Ulster too.

The old back and white movies with a rock 'n roll theme had a usual storyline of young kids wanting the rock n roll music in their town but the old fuddy-duddy mayor,councillors clergymen opposing it saying it was 'jungle music' and would lead to a lowering of standards. Of course the kids got their way. Since then I think we can see pretty well what way things have gone. The rock amd roll music really came from the black people, only this time it was whites who were singing and embracing it.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 5:19 PM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Load ...
Makes no difference now, the damage is done in the likes of London, Leicester and Birmingham.

I have always believed in the old dunkirk spirit and the cry of No Surrender, but in reality, the writing is there in those statistics and does that include those of mixed race or Slavs (plenty of white Eastern European kids in our schools) the reality is demographics is destiny, and with facts and figures like that there is no way back.

In our inner cities statistically per-head a population a larger proportion of those over the age of 65 are white Britons than those from immigrant communities who tend to have larger families than us, so as more and more whites die off, the change in the social make up of local communities that are still majority white British could change a lot quicker than people imagine.

I know of one street were there is 13 houses, only 3 of them are occupied by ethnic minorities, but due to the size of their families there is more ethnics in that street than locals. Obviously that's just an example, but it does seem to be the trend.
Seems that Western Civilization is being eradicated, that’s the case in England now in some of our Cities, here in Ulster there is tens of thousands of more Roman Catholic kids than Prods, the demographic damage even if we maintain the Union politically, when all these kids grow up, they’ll be looking for housing, and that will mean even more areas being swamped, I would say in 20 years time we’ll be lucky to still hold a few housing estates and a few villages.

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 5:46 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Load ...
Yeah very very true. A saying in the old days was 'nip it in the bud' or in the case of a fall-out between kids/people 'nip that in the bud'. We are told in regard to health that the sooner you catch a disease the better chance you have of beating it. But it seems this old advice is not applied to immigration. It was on the Ulster News about 9 months or a year ago about Botantic Primary and said that there were 21 different languages spoken in it.

But as I have always said I blame Hitler and America for a good part of this happening.Thats how I see it. Just mentioning Hitler. I read a book recently called 'Hitler's Mistakes'. The writer posed the question what did Hitler actually want? What did he hope to achieve? What was his aim? I found myself asking the same questions. But whatever, his policy of a supreme race and the methods he used and the backlash to that policy has probably led us to the situation we are in today.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 8:34 PM | Message # 5
Colonel general
Load ...
I would agree, the sheer madness of Hitler and Americas desire or even hatred for the Old World has a lot to play in it. I think America hated the way we had a clear cut-out identity and a heritage of our own, while America is a nation of people from all sorts of ethnic and cultural background. They wanted the whole of Europe to be like America so to end ethnic conflicts arising from Europe like the two previous World Wars.

Hitler wanted a so-called Master race. Yet when the war was going badly, instead of abdicating and possibly giving Germany the chance of negotiating a surrender, he persisted on staying on and ultimately led to the complete destruction of Germany and the loss of many more hundreds of thousands of it’s citizens in a war they could never win.

Ultimately now Western Europe has been destroyed, and America and the major cities in Australia and Canada are being swamped by immigrants from non-European backgrounds.

The days of the WASP are well and truly gone, but you did say once, that every dog has it’s day and that is very true. Unfortunately I think are day is passing/or already past.

CulzieDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 5:44 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Load ...
Your well on the money there RSAUB. All so true, and a good estimination of where we stand today. The part about America is especially so. Your right, they have roughly a 200/300 year history as a country so have not the tradition behind them which European countries have. They wanted a 'dolly-mixture' world the same as their country was and they have by and large got it. As strange as it may seem I can understand why some Muslims stand against this assult on their way of life and tradition. Though I don't condone the methods used to resist it. You see the American way of life is easier its a 'pick and mix' variety and the masses will always go for the easier way,the easier life-style with no strong belief about anything whic may intefere with that lifestyle. An illustration (if not a very good one) is maybe someone saying we'll walk from Belfast to Londonderry OK fine but then someone come along and offers to drive them to Londonderry. Who will they go with? The latter easier way I would say. Its America who probably led to Rangers abolishing their Prod only policy, and Yorkshire Cricket Club abolishing their Yorkshire born only policy playing for them. From baseball hats to Coca Cola and more serious stuff their influence has been overwhelming.

The guy that wrote 'Hitler's Mistakes' pointed out that he made a blunder by not having the Jews on his side. They had the brains and they would have fought for Germany as well as they did in WW1. He wasn't pragmatic in the sense that he let his ideology get in the way of winning a war. Another point the writer made was that he believed that the women's place was in the home not in an armament factory wheras the Allies had their women in those factories. That was just a couple from a few others mentioned in the book. I think Hitler needed to decide was his goal was and aim for that. If it was to expand an empire then he should have brought the people mention here along with him,but if it was an idealogy thing then of course he stuck by that,but paid the price for doing so.

Sinn fein have not fallen into that trap they have got into goverment and sat down with the traditional foe in order to dismantle it from the inside. Unlike Hitler,they have been pragmatic about it and not let their idealogy get in the way.

RSAUBDate: Sunday, 2011-11-27, 7:02 PM | Message # 7
Colonel general
Load ...
Very true, yet some loyalists would have you believe that Sinn Fein have sold out and accepted British rule. Yes technically they are accepting British rule and a British police force, but they are realists, they are now working from within to bring down the state.

They aren't living in wonderland like some of our own. The reality is now the Civil Service is majority Roman Catholic, Housing Executive the very Equality Commission and such professions as the legal and judiciary are majority Roman Catholic and ever increasing Roman Catholic middle class, as Roman Catholics have been out-numbering our people in Universities for years.

Not to mention the Irishisation of our Country and Community.

CulzieDate: Sunday, 2011-11-27, 9:36 PM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
Load ...
The irishisation is a must, as its half the battle to win people over to your culture and traditions and thats what is happening. Think it was Douglas Hyde co-founder of the Gaelic League who said his first move was to de-Angloise the country. He could see that culture played a big part in the battle ahead. A good few of the later ira/sinn fein men were in his League and got their grounding there. Collins went to irish language classes in London when he was working there. When you compare them with their loyalist opposites there is no comparision. Don't know of too many(if any) involved in the Ulster-Scots/Ullans movement,but I have heard of them going to irish classes. When you go native like that then things don't look too promising. It really suprised me how quickly this all happened...the rush to go green. I couldn't believe it when loyalist bands in SCOTLAND!started to have paddy day parades. What to hell has paddy's day to do with them. Probably say he was from Scotland,but nobody knows for sure where he really was from. There is even some dispute if he was on Slemish mountain as it said he travelled 200 miles to the sea..unless he walked to Dublin first smile The Mayan,Aztec and Inca people became absorbed by other cultures and ceased to exist as a people/country. The lesson is there.

RSAUBDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-14, 5:58 PM | Message # 9
Colonel general
Load ...
Very true, I can't get over how or why Scottish loyalists feel the need to take part in Saint Patricks day celebrations. Obviously they jumped on the bandwagon when they seen so many bands in Ulster doing it. Yet when it comes to remembering Ulster Day, the amount of Loyalist activity is almost non-existent!

The wish to go ‘Green’ is obviously truly appalling, a lot of it comes down to so-called loyalist ‘community-workers’ desires to get their hands on what ever grant money they can.

Then the fundamental issue, of people having a lack of understanding of their own heritage which ultimately leads to a lack of confidence and understanding of their own identity. Which makes them easy meat for the great Irish Charmers.

Although all throughout our history there has always been those from within our community who have caused us nothing but pain from men like Samuel Ferguson who’s writings and love of all things Irish, it is said lay the foundations for those who later took part in the Gaelic revival in Eire and people like Douglas Gageby who was editor of the Irish Times, who turned his back on his own people. Unfortunately the problem now is our community in terms of political representatives, territory held and sheer demographics have never been in a worse shape and the traitors within our midst could be the ones who sink the ship (so to speak).

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Number of black and Asian children in London schools
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: