• »
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » just popped by
just popped by
SlappataigDate: Monday, 2016-05-23, 4:28 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Checked
Load ...
good to see this place still going, however cant say the same praise for our country since i was last here!

CulzieDate: Tuesday, 2016-05-24, 7:15 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Things seem to be moving in one direction only and its not a strengthening of the Union or Ulster. Saw a piece in the NL about a bowling tournament in the Netherlands in which a group from NI were taking part. A photo showed them with a St Patrick's Cross flag. I wonder will the next move be to ditch the Ulster Flag and use the Paddy flag instead. Wouldn't surprise me.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

vlad_smirnovDate: Saturday, 2021-03-13, 10:00 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Load ...
Why buy if you can contact the cleaning companies and they will take everything away from you
For example, I cooperate with https://otomistrz.pl/mycie-okien/trzebinia/

adrianabellDate: Friday, 2021-04-23, 12:39 PM | Message # 4
Private
Load ...
I want to share business information with you. Many people wonder how to develop and improve their business. In this article https://pixetic.com/blog/30-app-ideas-for-your-business/  you will find the answers to your questions. There is also a lot of useful information on this resource.

Charlyne23Date: Monday, 2021-04-26, 9:46 AM | Message # 5
Private
Load ...
Now I know that reliable professional academic writing services exist,and Academhelpers is one of them. I was assigned a professional writer quickly,
and he didn't miss my deadline and even used info from my notes!

vlad_smirnovDate: Saturday, 2021-10-23, 2:32 PM | Message # 6
Private
Load ...
Contact everyone to paper writing service paperwriter.com/
Real professionals in their field

vlad_smirnovDate: Wednesday, 2021-10-27, 11:13 AM | Message # 7
Private
Load ...
If you have already thought about buying a fake diploma, you hope that have purchased a high-quality diploma certificate, the latest version from the stamp, watermark, bronzing, laser anti-counterfeiting, embossed version and the original degree, www.fakediplome.com, produced certificates from anti-counterfeiting to printing, watermark to stamping hot stamping, high precision imitation is 100% identical to the original school version, the site has the latest real shot sample, please check! If you are looking for a Fake University Diploma, Fake SFU Certificate, Fake CPA Certificate, Fake MD's license, Buy Fake SFU Diploma, Buy UC Berkeley Fake Degree, Fake University of South Africa Certificate, Fake German University Diploma (especially, the FOM Fake Diploma). Please contact us!
QQ: 2125584624
Whatsapp: +852 53402316
https://www.fakediplome.com
E-mail: ceo_hongkong@fakediplome.com

vlad_smirnovDate: Thursday, 2021-11-25, 10:46 AM | Message # 8
Private
Load ...
You can find essay editors on my page
If you are interested then ask for more information
I advise everyone

jackmillerDate: Wednesday, 2022-02-23, 8:06 AM | Message # 9
Private
Load ...
Teaching about financial independency to your kids can be a hard job. Let Greenlight do it for you! They can inform your kids all about investing in their future and spending in a way that is secure. Don’t worry, you can oversee all the savings that are present in their bank account and control all the money they spend at different places. With the greenlight promo code, it is a safe and easy purchase. But most of all, it is affordable!

jacklinalbertDate: Wednesday, 2022-03-30, 12:52 PM | Message # 10
Private
Load ...
If you are worried about the logo of your new business, thenI’ll help you because I have the best solution that will never disappoint. You
can always contact logodesign services UK, it is very easy to contact them, and their customerservices are amazing.

dianaaaa585Date: Monday, 2022-04-04, 9:15 AM | Message # 11
Private
Load ...
Hello! I am new to this forum and I would like to say that I work at a business law essay service where I make quality written papers on such themes as law and business law.

MarilinaDate: Thursday, 2023-04-27, 2:18 AM | Message # 12
Private
Load ...
In  run 3 , your goal is to guide the small guy across the earth by making him run as far as possible.

ViollaKaDate: Tuesday, 2023-06-06, 4:16 PM | Message # 13
Sergeant
Load ...
Finding reliable essay writing services cheap was a struggle until I discovered this platform. They have a team of professional writers who deliver exceptional work at reasonable prices.

hallenwatsonDate: Friday, 2023-11-03, 12:01 PM | Message # 14
Private
Load ...
It's wonderful to hear from you again! While it's great to see this place thriving, it's true that the state of our country may have faced some challenges. But don't worry; we're here to help with those challenges. If you ever need HR Assignment Help Dubai, we're just a message away!

Babin01Date: Saturday, 2023-12-09, 7:38 AM | Message # 15
Private
Load ...
Cybersecurity risk management is an indispensable aspect of safeguarding digital landscapes. In today's interconnected world, organizations must employ robust strategies to identify, assess, and mitigate potential threats. Implementing a proactive cybersecurity risk management approach involves continuous monitoring, vulnerability assessments, and incident response planning. By prioritizing the protection of sensitive data and digital assets, businesses can navigate the evolving threat landscape with resilience, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of their critical information.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » just popped by
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: