Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Craigavon House Petition
Craigavon House Petition
CulzieDate: Thursday, 2012-10-04, 9:53 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Save Craigavon House Petition.

Please sign and help save Craigavon House of going the same way as the Clydevalley

Craigavon House today lies empty. It is owned by a subsidiary of the Somme Heritage Centre, Conlig. Over the years Craigavon House has been a drain on their finances, finances that they need for other projects. For years they have tried to find someone to occupy Craigavon House but to no avail. Many excuses have been given, some pathetic and some understandable for groups not occu
pying this great house and taking pressure of the Somme Heritage Centre by paying rent. As a result they are considering putting the house on the open market for sale and goodness what would become of the historical house then.

Craigavon House is a historic building, it is a building which all of the Unionist people must preserve, a building which our forefathers used to ensure that today we remain part and parcel of the United Kingdom. In addition many of our forefathers were treated for the horrific injuries they sustained fighting for King and Country in the Great War. As they grew old it was a place of peace were they could see out their final years in peace and quiet.

One wonders why our political leaders will not ensure that this historical house remains somewhere were our people can come in learn about the past. It should be a place where historical artefacts are held for all to see, a place where schools can visit and see history take place before their eyes and a place where some rental income should be achieved from private sources.

Throughout the rest of the UK there are many stately homes in public hands. This should be another one. Our politicians of all Unionist persuasions should come together and act to save this great House.

Please sign our petition or leave a message of support.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Saturday, 2012-10-06, 7:26 AM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
Signed, shall spread the word on facebook.

CulzieDate: Monday, 2012-10-08, 5:05 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Load ...
Thanks RSAUB.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 6:38 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Load ...
Seems the 'dupers' can hand over £50,000 for gaa changing rooms. angry

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news....13.html

RSAUBDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 10:27 PM | Message # 5
Colonel general
Load ...
Absolute disgrace, what do the DUP hope to gain from this?

All it will further do is add to even more of the west Belfast over-flow moving into that part of Lisburn, do they really expect to get their votes from these clowns?

CulzieDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 3:21 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Load ...
Seems no end to their kow-towing. The Freedom of the City for the OO was ditched right and quick. Some contrast.

RSAUBDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 12:10 PM | Message # 7
Colonel general
Load ...
Very true and this is the actions of a Unionist controlled council, smile wjo needs the enemies of Ulster in positions of power, when we have these clowns representing our people.

CulzieDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 1:38 PM | Message # 8
Generalissimo
Load ...
The old saying Power corrupts etc. Though I think it was all about power for the dupers, but hiding behind a mask of patriotism.

RSAUBDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 2:37 PM | Message # 9
Colonel general
Load ...
Yeah, well they have certainly proved that they were patriotic until they had wiped the UUP out then their true colours are now exposed for all too see.

CulzieDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 8:11 PM | Message # 10
Generalissimo
Load ...
I remember how President Nixon who was supposedly hard on communism went to visit China and yet when the the peanut man President Carter was talking of making a similar move he was howled down for even thinkin of it.

Nixon got away with it with hardly a word of protest. Nixon was seen as being hard on communism and Carter came across as wishy-washy and soft on communism.

Similar to the 'game'Paisley and the dup played.

RSAUBDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-16, 10:34 AM | Message # 11
Colonel general
Load ...
Very similar indeed. I think from what information is now out there, that the British government new that the DUP would go into Government with Sinn Fein even from the time of the Good Friday Agreement and that for years there has been talks behind closed doors between Sinn Fein and the DUP, yet they maintained this hard-line approach just to keep the electorate happy, some real leadership there, no wonder our community has no faith in our politicians.

CulzieDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-16, 7:49 PM | Message # 12
Generalissimo
Load ...
''Fool all of the people all of the time'',well they say you can't. but the dupers seem not to have made a bad job of it.

RSAUBDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-17, 12:48 PM | Message # 13
Colonel general
Load ...
Yip, they have done a great job at it. They always said Robinson was an expect at strategy! Now they have our people over a barrel, vote for us our Sinn Fein/IRA will become the largest party.

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-17, 5:18 PM | Message # 14
Generalissimo
Load ...
Think its has always been on the cards RSAUB. It use to annoy me when I said the shinners were a danger and a force to be reckoned with. They thought you were talking crap and I always remember a fella Ronnie Naylor saying to me ''they'll get nowhere,the catholic people don't want sinn fein''. It sorta made me feel foolish. That I was worrying about nothing.

I can never figure out whether people really believed what they were saying,or whether they were saying it not to face up to it. I can't believe people could be that naive. But then maybe they didn't know the history of the catholic people and the shinners.

RSAUBDate: Thursday, 2012-10-18, 10:33 AM | Message # 15
Colonel general
Load ...
Very true, right through-out their history they have always gone with the extremes and that isn't going to change, a lot of Protestants just like to live in a state of denial or to be blunt with their heads stuck up their back-sides!

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Craigavon House Petition
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: