Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Introductions » Howdy
Howdy
OrthodoxUlsterDate: Sunday, 2009-09-06, 7:57 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Checked
Load ...
Hey y'all,

I just discovered this site and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Christian and I'm an Ulster-Scot American living in Dixie USA. I don't know a whole lot about my Ulster-Scot heritage, but I hope to utilize this forum in continuing my studies.

Sincerely,

Christian

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner"

CulzieDate: Sunday, 2009-09-06, 12:54 PM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
Welcome aboard Christian. I hope you will find something of interest here. The bonds between Dixie and Ulster go back a long way. thumbup

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

JonathanDate: Sunday, 2009-09-06, 2:38 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Load ...
Hello Christian welcome to sonsie biggrin if you want information this is certainly the place to come and get it.

nice to have you here

OrthodoxUlsterDate: Monday, 2009-09-07, 7:36 AM | Message # 4
Private
Load ...
Thank you Jonathan and Culzie. smile

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner"

SlappataigDate: Monday, 2009-10-12, 2:11 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
Load ...
Hi OU, hope you get educated enough to tell others in dixie the truth about ulster!

TheKeelDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-29, 4:26 PM | Message # 6
Group: Removed
Load ...

Howdy Chaps

Keel here - been meaning to register for a while. Im fae Ahoghill in North Antrim and am a proper dyed in the wool Ulster Scot on my mothers side and probably English on the other.

Anyhow, ive always been a supporter of the Dixie cause and always slightly ashamed that Ulster folk know very little of their cousins in the Southern States.

Looking forward to the chats.

CulzieDate: Saturday, 2010-07-03, 1:02 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Load ...
Welcome Keel. Good to see a new 'face' on board. Have you visited Palmetto Patriot's Blogsite yet. Its a good 'un and has a lot of stuff about the Dixie Ulster connections.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

bestsavingsDate: Wednesday, 2023-01-25, 8:08 PM | Message # 8
Private
Group: Users
Load ...
Hello everyone! I am a marketing expert at Best Savings Coupon, which provides various coupon deals and offers. I found this community when searching for the best traffic for my site because Brand lovers frequently search for mens wearhouse discount code. So they can connect with us to get cheap deals.

thecouponlyDate: Friday, 2023-02-03, 10:46 AM | Message # 9
Private
Load ...
Finding a elementvape coupon? Element Vape is an online vaping retailer that offers a huge selection of vaping accessories as well as premium e-liquids, e-cigarettes, and other vaping supplies. When shopping using an element vape discount code, use the coupon code to increase your savings.

lenahalmintonDate: Wednesday, 2024-03-13, 8:51 AM | Message # 10
Private
Load ...
That's great! They're exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you for sharing these wonderful and rewarding things with me and all of you! Have a good time with your family and wordle online.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » Introductions » Howdy
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: