• »
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Rivers Of Blood
Rivers Of Blood
CulzieDate: Monday, 2009-08-03, 12:30 PM | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
An apprisal of the famous 'rivers of blood' speech given by Enoch Powell. Disowned by the Conservative Party Enoch Powell was later to become an Ulster M.P. at Westminster.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Saturday, 2010-08-07, 0:01 AM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
I think his words have came true..

Culturally many inner-city areas of our Nation have been tottally transformed, so much so that if it wasn't for the architecture you wouldn't believe you were in the U.K. and even thats being transformed with so many mosques and other temples of alien faiths being built. Local regional dialect is changing due to mass-migration, no-where is this more evident than in the east-end of London were the cockney accent has died away and were St Georges day in the Borough of Tower Hamlets was replaced a few years ago with a Bengali folk festival. Even here in Ulster parts of Dungannan have went from being loyalist to being tottally swamped with foreigners.

We the ethnic British are the least knowledge and proud of our history in the whole of Europe according to an E.U. report on European childrens education. We will soon be an ethnic minority within our own Nation within our lifetime.

And "the black man will have the wipe hand over the white man", well it's true when it comes to employment, equality legislation and positive discrimination discriminates against the British people.

CulzieDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 3:05 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Load ...
It looks like thats on the horizon for us,and people will come to accept that when it does get to the desired end result. Gradualism works. I may have mentioned it before but I honestly believe that America is the prime mover in all of this and have been since World War 2 ended. The golden rule is those with the gold make the rules and America filled that bill. Then of course Hitler too played his part by taking things too far in his pure race belief and his actions to back that up. He turned people off the right-wing Conseratives. People were frightened to take that road anymore in case it lead to another Hitler. So between them America and Hitler have played the main part in making the world we have today.

I read a bit of that report about the British being the least patrotic. A sad state of affairs. I just seen in the news today where another couple of English players don't want to play for their country anymore. They join the other ranks of those who have did the same. Again I believe America has had a hand in all of this,a country without a very long history so maybe not as traditionalist as European countries might be. When I say America I of course mean the federal goverment and not the ordinary folk who like ourselves have really no say in what their goverment says and does. Even if people do get the chance to have their say and reject their goverments plans,the goverment either ignores them,or keeps coming back to they get the result they want. The people are powerless they(the goverments) have the whole system sewn up.

Just on the English footballers. I picked up an old football book 'Goals Galore' the story of Nat Lofthouse (Bolton and England). There is a part in it where he is focusing on the controversy of that time as to whether or not players should get paid for playing for their country. He states that he would willingly play for nothing for his country as he counted it as a honour to do so. Very much changed days indeed.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 11:03 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Load ...
There's no doubt about it. Only have to look at some of the plans they were considering for the total destruction of the German Nation after the Second World War.

In their eyes the best way to stop war between patriotic and distinct European Nations was to make them all "Americanised" if there's even such a word.. Basically all nationalitys living under the one roof, no conflict and very littledifference on the political front and a new shaped common identity rather than their own tribal regional identities. Not a great description but you get the idea.

Hitler done more damage to white Nationalism than anyone, from then on anyone who even spoke out against immigration was some sort of Nazis and up for gassing Jews etc..

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 5:03 PM | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Load ...
Yeah Roosevelt (according to a TV programme) told Churchill that there was no going back to the way it was. Things would have to change as two World Wars had come out of Europe and it wouldn't allowed to happen again.
I think this policy has carried on into the smaller parts of our day to day living affecting smaller organisations and matters at a local level. I'm thinking about Rangers,Yorkshire Cricket Club,MCC,golf clubs etc etc. No longer could they have their own rules they had to comply with goverment directives who in turn were taking orders from America. We have all races and nationaities in our country...you will do the same. I thought when Enoch Powell first said that America was 'calling the shots' in British policies in Ulster I thought he was away off track. I thought that America would have no say at all as it was none of their business, That each country made their own laws and policies without outside influence. No doubt I was a naive man living in a past of how things use to be in GB.

But let us not forget that the first place they carried out this policy (as far as I'm aware) was in its attitude and policy towards a part of its own country. They told them what they could and couldn't do and sent 70,000 troops to back this up. Iam of course referring to the C.S.A. That was only the beginning of what became a worldwide policy of the Federal Empire.

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 5:06 PM | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Load ...
Just to add I think they are working the same moves in Ulster as they did post world war Europe. 30 years of murder and mayhem must never be allowed to happen again so a blending in process started similar to the European model.

CulzieDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 10:15 PM | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Load ...
Yip,it seems to be the trend and was always on the cards. Republicans have stated it is their aim to win over unionists and what a better way than to work on the young many of whom are rudderless and open to the oul ireland stories of an 'oppressed' 'repressed' 'supressed' people.

The mural on the Newtownards Rd of atrocities commited by the ira has been replaced by one about the Titanic. Meanwhile in Ballymurphy they have unveiled a mural...the Ballymurphy 'massacre'. So while the old silly Prods waffle on about movin on and changing their murals accordingly,the nationalists don't. When will we ever learn.

RSAUBDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 10:35 PM | Message # 8
Colonel general
Load ...
Never knew that mural had been replaced.

I am fed up looking at Northern Ireland football/Titanic murals.

We can all see how their working on winning over our community. Introducing GAA into Protestant schools and openly encouraging Protestants to learn the Irish lauguage etc, it's your heritage too?.. Promoting Saint Patricks day, there's now more loyalist activity on Saint Patricks day than on Ulster day!..

Promoting the Protestant heroes of Irish republicanism, trying to re-write history as if it was a fight for the working class people of Ireland etc, find a common demoninator with which to share our cultural traits. Even Edward Carson has been worked on, and now the rebels have the Carson Cup, our war dead, no longer are brave sons of Ulster, they are now young men who joined the British Army to escape poverty in Ireland!, then you have wankers like Gusty Spence encouraging Prods to learn Irish and promoting links with the rebels then idiots like Glen Barr proposing that the Irish Tricolour fly along with the Union flag at rememberance sunday etc... are people really so blind that they can't see what's going on around them?

CulzieDate: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 6:07 PM | Message # 9
Generalissimo
Load ...
Aye indeed.You ask yourself what the last 40 years was all about or even the last 400 years and beyond. There are some who quote a couple of Orangemen who said they were Irish. Of course this was away back in the 1800s when the whole island was British,(and I say it was a couple who also spoke Irish). The vast majority spoke English or Ullans,but they roll these few out and present them as if it was the norm. Nationalists even come up with the claim that the apprentice boys spoke Irish gaelic. Yet there is no record of this. Nelson McCausland wrote a series in the 'Ulster Scot' paper where he debunked the claim that generally Protestants spoke gaelic. If memory serves me right,he pointed out that it was a nationalist writer/leader who claimed this without any evidence. But even that nationailst making this claim shows that nationalists do want us to partake in all things irish and gives the lie to those 'loyalists' who say they don't want us to have it. The 'claim it yours' brigade. In turn that leads you to ask ...why are these 'loyalists' pushing it? A hidden agenda?

Yeah that mural has been down for a few months now. Have to say the Titanic mural is a good 'un,a bit of 3D in it if you like. But to take the old one down was wrong. I just wonder why they change. If they are hoping by doing this that republicans will come to accept BU,then they know nothing of republicans history. My own opinion is that they are preparing us for an all - ireland. There are a lot of Eire business's being set up here the latest is the Eire goverment ESB electric company who have bought over N.I.E. Think I'll go to airtricty.

Your reference to Barr remembered me of how he would promote the Ulster ideal. He said he was first and foremost an Ulsterman and he believed in an independent Ulster. He seems to have ditched that judging by his behaviour. Money talks it would seem.

RSAUBDate: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 11:28 PM | Message # 10
Colonel general
Load ...
This is what gets me about some loyalists, they think as long as we are politically British, everything is ok, they don’t seem to recognise the dangers of the irishisation of our country. Culturally Ulster could be lost within a few decades, if some sense doesn’t prevail over the Protestant community.

It isn’t all doom and gloom, that’s for sure, in some cases loyalism is on the increase. In one wee village outside Coleraine called Articlave which has always been traditionally Protestant with very little loyalism about it, now it’s turned full circle into a loyalist stronghold etc, and the nearby hamlet of Macosquin has got a flute band back up on the road in the last 2 years with great community support and there’s been more interest in the bonfire and a big increase in the amount a flags being put up etc.

But in the grand scheme a things most a these community workers who are supposedly working in the Protestant communities interest are eejits. You do get the odd idiot who class themselves as loyalists who want to see an end to sectarianism, so in their eyes the best way is to forget about the past and move on with life, murals mentioning things like: Darkley, Tullyvallen, Enniskillen, La Mon, Kingsmill, Claudy, Shankill bombings and shootings etc are a reminder to the bad old days and educate children who aren’t old enough to remember the atrocities taking place, so better off getting them removed.

CulzieDate: Friday, 2010-08-13, 2:40 PM | Message # 11
Generalissimo
Load ...
I think a strond Ullish identity is a must. It gives us an identity as a people in our own right. Also it gives us an answer to republican/nationalist claims that the island is all one. I heard that republican on the Nolan Show this morning and its the same old waffle about we are all irish and if the British would pull out then everything would be fine and we would all accept our 'irishness'. I think the counter to that is that we are living in Ulster and its citizens are British,or at least welcome the British link,especially if it keeps us from becoming part of Eire. I think we should be going on the attack in debate and taking the line that like Setanta and Congal too were defenders of Ulster against the Irish hordes. They like the history stuff and its one way of telling them as it was. Though I recognize it would be hard to get some of ours interested in that line. Its hard enough for them to go back to 1688. In a 'funny' sort of way what works for Scottish nationalists could work for Ullish loyalists if you see what I mean. Its ironic that Irish nationalists would probably support Scottish nationalists in the break-up of that island while insisting that this island is one unit. They play the role of Longshanks.

Good to hear that in some areas things are looking good. I have heard of that Articlave and I think we may have passed it on the bus while attending a ABOD parade in Newry. Is that the area it is in, or am away off in an other direction?,

There has been big changes since the signing of the B.A. and mostly all in the one direction. Lyle Cubbitt I think it was who had a letter in the N.L. some while ago drawing attention to the proposal being made to replace magistrates with district judges. I have seen a few court cases in the newspaper and they are indeed now referred to as district judges. When the law and commerce start to become part of the Eire system then I think we can see which way things are moving,what the trend is. So I ask myself what is happening? Why is there no outcry? And why are there those within loyalism who are aiding and abeting in this irishisation of our country? I think the spirit of Lundy is still with us. He too was within the gates.

Yes all the ira atrocities you mention have to be pushed to the side as the blending in process continues.

RSAUBDate: Friday, 2010-08-13, 11:48 PM | Message # 12
Colonel general
Load ...
Our politicians need to start fighting for more Ulster-Britain co-operation and integration.

The Chinese built a bridge over water stretching 22 miles in 2007, why can’t a tunnel or bridge be built between Ulster and Scotland, the benefits would be immense on both the economy and culturally. Obviously such a scheme would be costly but in the long term it would pay for itself.

Getting the Ulster Banner official status as the flag of Northern Ireland is an necessity, this un-official status that it holds as the recognised symbol of Northern Ireland for sporting occasions etc is a piss take and needs to be rectified asap.

Northern Ireland Water and Scottish water co-operate a lot, and hold joint training exercises especially for their apprentices etc, one of their training events was recently held in Stranraer, encouraging stuff especially at a time when the Irish are taking over our electricity supply.

The term Ulster needs to be promoted, I would love to see Northern Irelands name changed to either Ulster or British Ulster but it’s not going to happen, how ever we need to fight and promote the words Ulster at every opportunity only 3 businesses of any decent size that I can thing of with the word Ulster in their name is Ulster Bus, Ulster Property Sales, Ulster Bank etc, and a few magazines and local newspapers but that’s it. And even at that Ulster Bus could in a few decades be taken over by Bus Eireann, Translinks network isn’t that big and these Bus Eireanns already stop in Londonderry, Newry and Sprucefield near Lisburn, and possibly in a variety of other places. Obviously UlsterBus operates in the Republic and on the British Mainland but 5 years ago you never seen these Irish buses in Ulster, now any time your in Great Victoria street there a fleet a them sitting.

Sport has a lot to do with how people view a country. Having Ulstermen like Darren Clarke wrap himself in a tricolour and singing the fields of athenry with his golfing compatriots, Wayne McCullough I think once waved a tricolour after a boxing win, George Best and his kiss me I’m Irish T-shirt and his comments about wanting an all Ireland football team done nothing for our cause. The very name Irish Football Association does us no favours and you can’t blame commentators calling our players “the Irish” with that wrote on their jerseys or when Irish league teams played in Europe like Linfield in Italy when the Irish National Anthem came on, can’t blame the Italians as they naturally thought they were Irish being a team from the Irish League. Cross border competition the Setanta Cup is only a stepping stone to an All Ireland League with many true blue linfield men even telling you that they’d welcome an All Ireland league purely for the better football and matches against the big teams in Dublin and Derry City etc… Oh the love of ones country is easily bought.

CulzieDate: Sunday, 2010-08-15, 2:26 PM | Message # 13
Generalissimo
Load ...
Yes an Ulster patriot is hard to find. I get despondent sometimes especially after reading that Unionists INSIST on Ulster goods being labelled Irish. Is there any hope?

Coming home on the train from Londonderry I got into conversation with some young lads who had got on the train at Coleraine. After some talk they eventually seen what I was on about. I said at one point ...is the north part of Britain Northern England? One of the lads said...no because that is Scotland. I said...thats my point. The other lad said...I see the point you are making,and the other one agreed. So sometimes a simple example helps to get it across. Though have to say its a hard job,especially when the main leaders of unionism are INSISTING that Ulster goods are labelled as Irish. I think the Irish are more aware of the signifiance of words and their value. Going though Londonderry yesterday I noticed a City of Derry insurance company. I had already given this some thought because of names like City of Derry rugby club,City of Derry golf club etc. Now there may be dispute over the name of Derry,maybe the general area was known as 'Derry' at one time,but most certainly the CITY was built and named Londonderry,yet we have these people naming their organisations 'City of Derry'. I would guess that the rugby and golf clubs would be mostly Protestant and Unionist. I think there is a need among some unionists to please,and they will go to any lengths to do so.

As I may have mentioned before the two Germanys were eventually united and there was no pressure to unite neighbouring countries like Austria etc. I believe the name Germany had a lot to do with the eventual unification of the two separate states. They are all Germans after all. When Edward Heath made the reference to Portugal and Spain the thing he neglected to say was that they had both different names. I think the Irish are more aware of the significance of names,whereas the Ullish people don't care. I think this even applied to the Confederate states when they still kept America in their title. They were still Americans and still called Yankees by many people. So Rev Ingram made a valid point when he made the call for Ulster to be used. Unfortunately our unionist 'leaders' disagree.

Oh just to add. I noticed the speaking voice on the train said 'Coleraine University' and not the University of Ulster (which if I remember correctly) was said on previous visits to Londonderry. So an ongoing insidious wiping of the name of Ulster?

CulzieDate: Sunday, 2010-08-15, 7:17 PM | Message # 14
Generalissimo
Load ...
Meant to say,yes a bridge or tunnel would bring us closer to the mainland not just in a physical sense but perhaps mentally too. I was reminded of that part of your post by a programme I was just watching where Michael Portillo is visiting Scotland and taking in the Forth Railway Bridge which he said was completed in 1890. So here we are over a 100 years later and nothing being done in the way of a bridge or tunnel to the mainland. Granted its a smaller expanse of water in Scotland but nevertheless its been done in China as you say,and in the English Channel too. Our politicans are a waste of space,and just don't want to know about a strengthening of the British links. They seeem more interested in cosying up to the shinners.

RSAUBDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 11:54 PM | Message # 15
Colonel general
Load ...
Some of the conductors say University of Ulster and others say Coleraine University, usually the micky ones say the latter. Although thankfully there only is the two taig conductors who works the Portrush/Coleraine and Londonderry railway line. Don't know why but for some reason the trains seem to be all mostly Prods and the bus drivers have more than their fair share a fenian drivers.

The name is paramount. We are called Northern Ireland because Llyord George wanted to eventually bring about Irish unification. We weren't meant to be a long term region of the U.K. when Ireland was divided and we're paying the price for that. East and West Germany, exactly re-united because they are one, Austria same ethnic people, but that different name makes all the difference.

I think Prods sometimes forget that we're in a fight for the cultural and political survival of Ulster. Use names like "derry", to appease the rebels, oh look at us we're not sectarian and not interested in all that political stuff etc. Idiots of the highest order.

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Rivers Of Blood
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: