[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: RSAUB  
Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Claim It,Its Yours Too
Claim It,Its Yours Too
CulzieDate: Saturday, 2011-03-19, 5:53 PM | Message # 16
Generalissimo
Group: Administrators
Load ...
And so it continues right till today. '' has caused fury'' What did these people expect? Are they so naive as to think that sinn fein were going into the governance of Ulster to push a British agenda or even to let the status quo remain. I take it the people that feel furious are educated people yet they are as putty in the hands of the shinners. There are 'Protestant' schools already learning irish so Ruane and the shinners are making good headway with their irishisation of Ulster plan and it seems there are unionists who are only to willing to help them in their schemes. Have to hand it to her though she 'sticks to her guns' unlike the unionists who are usually tripping over each other in the rush to please the shinners and be 'nice'

Ruane: Teach Irish in every Northern
Ireland school
By Lindsay Fergus
Saturday, 19 March 2011

Education Minister Caitriona Ruane has caused fury after claiming that every school pupil in Northern Ireland should be given the opportunity to learn the Irish language.

She said: “I would like to see the option to learn Irish. I do think we are moving to a situation in our society where more young people from the Protestant community will be learning Irish.”

Some controlled schools, which mainly serve the Protestant community, already offer Irish as part of the curriculum.

She continued: “Obviously I would like our system harmonised across the island because I think there are benefits for us and we should remove all obstacles through mobility.

“Leaving Certificate pupils in the Republic study six core subjects for two years but have the option to take up to eight, with six counting towards university entrance.

“Junior Cert and GCSE are very similar, post Junior Cert and post GCSE we have big differences. When you start your Leaving Cert cycle this is where I think the Southern system is better than the system here in the North.”

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Saturday, 2011-03-19, 6:08 PM | Message # 17
Colonel general
Group: Moderators
Load ...
That is exactly it, people actually are that stupid that they believe that Sinn Fein are working to benefit this part of the U.K. that is nonsense, they are working from within to bring about their ultimate objectives. Meanwhile most of those representing us bend over backwards to appease and to keep the whole shambles at Stormont ticking over nicely.

Irish being learnt in mainly Protestant schools meanwhile GAA is also being played in some, in Ballycastle the only state school 6th year are educated on certain subjects in the local Roman Catholic school by the nuns, that’s been happening for years. So on the ground, they are winning the fight.

The bottom line is British kids are taught nothing of who they are, the Irish are taught who they are so we’re easy meat for them.

CulzieDate: Saturday, 2011-03-19, 7:37 PM | Message # 18
Generalissimo
Load ...
Lets face it RSAUB they are a dab hand at that sort of thing. They can sell themselves so well and they have had years of practice amd building up a certain image. Smokescreens tells of how the RC church was in 'diffs' after WW2 the Papal ratlines and the actions of RC Croatia in that war. So the spotlight had to be taken off them a makeover was needed and a scapegoat sought. The commies provided the scapegoat and Hollywood provided the makeover. Countless movies were trundled out showing Catholic priests as good men and nice people. Bells of St Marys,Boys Town etc etc were just some of them. In many of these movies the priests were Irishmen also the good old cops were Irish. The Irish and and Irish songs were in the musicals. I could go on but the point is that they were beavering away selling themselve as the poor Irish and 'a broth of a boy' image. Is it any wonder that some Prods are taken in by all the guff.

A scene in The Magadlene Sisters had a scene showing The Belles of St Marys the aul Mother Superior was in raptures about it but the girls sitting watching it were disgusted as THEY KNEW it was all hogwash.

Witness too those inside who came out all Irishised. They don't get the name of Blarney talkers for nothing.

Ulster Protestants consider themselves to be a separate nation. This nation they call Ulster

RSAUBDate: Saturday, 2011-03-19, 11:45 PM | Message # 19
Colonel general
Load ...
Very very true

CulzieDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 7:34 PM | Message # 20
Generalissimo
Load ...
You mentioned the schools and everything is going nicely in that direction.

I.N.June 21 2011

GAA President visits Shankill

GAA President Christy Cooney made history yesterday when he visited a school on Belfast's Shankill Road.

Mr Cooney visited Edenbrooke Primary School in the predominantly loyalist area to see children playing hurling as part of a cross-community scheme. Children from four schools; including Edenbrooke and Glenwood,from the Shankill and St Pauls and St Kevins from the Falls Road,are involved in the project.

The GAA President watched an exhibition match played on the Norman Whiteside pitch beside Edenbrooke. Mr Cooney described the visit as a ''milestone'' for the GAA.

''To see the kids participating in a game of hurling was truly remarkable. This was one of the most special days of my presidency,'' Mr Cooney said.''I was thrilled to be there.''

Edenbrooke principal Jonathan Manning,said the children's reaction has been ''all positive''. ''They all enjoy it because its an exiciting sport,'' he said.

Cooneys right about one thing, it is certainly a 'milestone' or as Adams terms it ''a 'staging post' on the way to a united ireland''.

RSAUBDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 0:01 AM | Message # 21
Colonel general
Load ...
Very sad, shaping the views of the young, is the way of shapeing the future. God help us all, things are seriously falling apart, every week something else has happened. While we sit idly by.

CulzieDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 5:03 PM | Message # 22
Generalissimo
Load ...
Its difficult to counter especially while our 'leaders' seem quite content to go along with it all. The only path I can see at all, is to take the line that you and me and a few others take, but nobody seems interested,in fact they seem quite willing to be absorbed into a foreign culture and be part of an organisation which lionisies the ira murderers.

As I mentioned before,these people have always been there but keeping their head down and just waiting the right time to move. I believe the real go-ahead came with the Prods celebrating paddy's day. Might seem innocent enough thing to do,but it was the 'green light' for to take things further and now we are where we are.

Just heard a bit of Nolan this morning and what I heard it seems that the removal of the Union flag from City Hall is up for debate again. The orange and green population of Belfast was brought into it again.

RSAUBDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 8:40 PM | Message # 23
Colonel general
Load ...
Yip, we no longer have the majority in Belfast so these things will continue to happen, the best way to fight against it, is for those organisations who failed in the past to safeguard Belfast's protestant majority to try now and get more prods to move into the city boundaries. It's the only way to regain a Unionist majority at City hall is to regain a Unionist majority in the City.

On a sidenote, I myself am moving back to Belfast within the next few months and I know a few students who have completed their degrees who were planning on moving over the water are actually moving back to Belfast themselves. Two of whom who studied over in England themselves, so surprising and positive as well. Only a drop in the ocean, but another 4 or 5 young Protestants moving to the City, is positive to hear about, when so many have been leaving for so long.

Unfortunately we're losing ground all over, but in my eyes the real battle will always be Belfast, it's the main political and cultural battleground for Ulster.

CulzieDate: Sunday, 2011-07-10, 8:49 PM | Message # 24
Generalissimo
Load ...
A bit of light amid all the gloom. thumb

CulzieDate: Monday, 2011-07-18, 9:46 PM | Message # 25
Generalissimo
Load ...
Irish News Thursday 14 July 2011

Part of an article by Jim Gibney

'The leadership of the Orange Order should visit the Bowtown estate in Newtownards where loyalist ex-prisioners and local people organised a funday event on July 11 in a community centre.

It was multicultural and people danced under many flags from across the world - including the Irish tricolour.

Speaking to Radio Ulster,unionist MLA Mike Nesbitt said the Proclaimation of the Irish Republic was also on display in the community centre because local people want better relationships on this island.
This is precisely the sort of leadership the Orange Order needs to show.'

Lets just remember what Gibney portrayed when being interviewed

JIM GIBNEY Sinn Fein...This sense of Catholic Irishness was, however, not limited to the geographical definition. Others within the focus groups defined Irishness in terms of the unique culture of Ireland's past, particularly its language and traditional music. None described their national identity as 'Ulster'.

Those Catholics who recognised the British-Irish identity of unionists also put particular emphasis on what they saw as the long-term potential to wean unionists away from a primary allegiance to Britain and replace it with a primary allegiance to Ireland. This was to be an evolutionary process, without coercion and utilising self-interest, accomplished via co-operation in north-south bodies.

RSAUBDate: Thursday, 2011-07-21, 10:42 PM | Message # 26
Colonel general
Load ...
Well at least now, these loyalists are exposing themselves for the scum they are for all to see. Sinn Fein agenda is there for all to see, but there is non-so-blind as those who just don't want to see.

But media reports like this are good if nothing else for showing our own people exactly what they are doing, and even this most two-faced traitor can't argue against it, as it's there in Black and white from a Irish republican.

CulzieDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-30, 8:45 PM | Message # 27
Generalissimo
Load ...
These are parts of an article by a long time respected journalist Eric Waugh. He at one time was working for the BBC and had the same job as Noel Thompson does now. So he could hardly be called an alarmist etc. The article was titled

DESTRUCTION OF THE STATE CANNOT BE AN OPTION
Talks frameworks recipes for disaster

Belfast Telegraph Wednesday Sept 1997

'Those answering in the affirmative should be aware that the frameworks stipulate no 'final settlement: rather they provide for an open-ended,moving process which,once set in motion,could not be stopped; the precise end state of tha process is quite clearly envisaged as the disappearence of Northern Ireland and its absorption within the Republic'

Also

'The proposed North-South body ''should be dynamic,enabling progressive extension. Its role should keep pace with greater integration..''
The document refers thoughout to ''both traditions in Ireland'' and to ''the people in the island of Ireland'',making it clear that the destination of the process is not the furtherance of the Union,but rather its destruction.

This is quite logical for the documents were the fruit of the 1994 IRA ceasefire,extracted as the Rev Paisley pithily put it at the time. ''from the barrel of a gun''. Thus was the concept of a united Ireland adopted formally and anew by a British Government.

As they stand,in all their enormity,the frameworks bear the stamp of Iveagh House triumphalism. Co-operation and fraternity is one thing: destruction of the state quite another. On that count ,they would be better filed and forgotten

Eric Waugh.

CulzieDate: Monday, 2011-09-12, 8:06 PM | Message # 28
Generalissimo
Load ...
They can't make it any plainer what their agenda is. As far as their 'Unionist Outreach' scheme is concerned it doesn't seem as if they'll have much outreaching to do as some Prods are already falling over themselves to reach out to the shinners and all things Irish. Its about people McGuinness says and talks about a 'new republic'. Its obvious that he wnats the Prods on board for the move towards a 'new republic' and the irishisation of the Protestant people is needed first as a part of this plan. Welcome to my parlour said the spider to the fly.

Sunday Life 11th September 2011

SF TOLD:LOVE UNIONISTS
Martin McGuinness has told the Sinn Fein annual conference that unionists 'need to be loved and cherished'
The deputy First Minister was addressing his party's Ard Fheis in Belfast's Waterfront Hall - the first time it has been held in Northern Ireland. He also called on republicans to reach out to unionists who he described as 'brothers and sisters'.

'I see unionists as brothers and sisters to be loved and cherished as we ontinue to develop a genuine process of reconcilation on our journey to the new republic,' said Mr McGuinness. 'Building a new Irish Republic is about more than territory. It is about people.

CulzieDate: Monday, 2011-09-12, 8:19 PM | Message # 29
Generalissimo
Load ...
Have just saw this in the BT. Interesting poll of the shinners at the bottom. A 'united ireland' within 20 years? Over 90% think so.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news....05.html

CulzieDate: Monday, 2011-09-12, 10:31 PM | Message # 30
Generalissimo
Load ...
Alex Kane one time Ulster Unionist and now News Letter columist has always been at pain in his articles to preach that there is nothing to worry about that theres no chance of the shinners getting an all ireland. Seems to be changing his tune just a wee bit, This is part of his article in the News Letter

The information pack about the Uniting Ireland Campaign Project, which was handed to the delegates, best sums up what SF means by outreach: “The status of the north depends on the consent of a majority of people and not on the consent of the majority of the unionist people. Republicans remain confident that with the full implementation of the Good Friday Agreement, an end to institutionalised sectarianism and discrimination and the creation of a level political playing field, it is possible to persuade a section of unionism to dare to imagine a united Ireland which would be to their advantage.”

For all of their propaganda and enthusiasm and conviction of pre-determined success the reality for Sinn Fein remains the need to “persuade a section of unionism” to join them on the unity train. That’s why Rev Latimer was there on Friday and it’s why approaches will be made to others within the broader pro-Union family.

It will be interesting to see if the DUP, UUP and TUV conferences will provide any hint of a strategy of their own to counter Sinn Fein’s ‘outreach’ project?

Forum » ..:: General ::.. » General Discussion » Claim It,Its Yours Too
Search: